facebook

Greek Life Off Campus

by: FSL

I think it is time that all of Cal Poly Greek Life goes off campus and is no longer ran with the school. Boulder does this and it has gone very well. Let’s have an educated discussion about this and how it would be beneficial

Posted By: FSL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

I agree. Time to dip on ifc

By: Yep
#2  by: alumni   

Its time for greek alumni to get involved. Greek alumni are responsible for 0ver 90% of school endowments, 90% of corporate america were all greeks. Its time for alumni to flex their muscle and clean-house of anti-greek administration and anti-greek clubs and anti-greek students, most anti-greek students will eventually be seeking employment from a company founded or run by greek alumni lets makes sure they never ever find a job.

By: alumni
by: AlumniApr 18, 2021 6:54:14 PM

Greek Alumni are working to get Harvard’s anti-Greek President fired. Greek Alumni are withholding donations and her time running Harvard are about over. She obviously doesn’t know the power of Greek alumni and once she is fired I doubt if she will be able to find another job.

By: Alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.