facebook

SRAT Rankings across CA

by: sororityview

This looks only at campuses with a strong, traditional greek life. And the list only includes houses that are also at Cal Poly, so this isn’t a complete list. Notably missing from CP is Pi Phi, which is a pretty strong house at many of these campuses. Also, this isn’t one person’s rank (because we know how that goes) this is kind of the compilation of several ranks.

Kappa/DG/Theta are pretty consistently top houses at all these campuses. Surprisingly, AXO is pretty consistently a bottom tier (except at UCSB), while Chi O, APhi and Gphi are a mix of middle tiers.

Strangely, Sigma Kappa and AOii show up on none of these campuses. They must not have a strong national presence, or at least not a strong west coast presence?

So while every campus identity is different and also may change as you move south or east, this California perspective is interesting. Because these are the women you will have a connection to as almuna in all aspects of your life after college (especially though job interviews/connections!). Just something to think about!

UCLA
Theta/DG
APhi
Kappa
Chi O
GPhi
AXO

USC
Kappa/DG
Theta
Aphi
Gphi
AXO

UCSB
Kappa
AXO
Theta
DG
Gphi
Aphi

Berkeley
Kappa
DG
Aphi
ChiO
Theta
AXO

Stanford
Theta/Kappa
Aphi
Chi O

Posted By: sororityview
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: whatev   

dude. someone has a lot of time on her hands.

By: whatev
by: novalueNov 10, 2020 10:38:51 PM

someone be jelly her letters are meaningless outside the slo city limits!

By: novalue
by: SororityviewNov 29, 2020 3:59:55 PM

Lambda is the top house here but you should see Lambda at USC. USC Lambda has God-like status. Panties drop at that mere mention of Lambda to any top sorortity USC girl

By: Sororityview
by: hahahaNov 29, 2020 5:42:32 PM

hahahaha! proof that your letters matter!

By: hahaha
#2  by: wrong   

UCSB is

APHI
DG
KAPPA
AXO
THETA
GHI

By: wrong
#3  by: no one cares   

seriously?

By: no one cares
by: yesNov 12, 2020 2:01:46 AM

yes, a ton of girls from my high school go to ucsb

By: yes
by: wowNov 13, 2020 1:43:59 AM

no one cares about other schools

By: wow
#4  by: word   

just like no one cares if you go to Cal Poly or CSU bakersfield, right? you'll get a great degree from both, but pretty sure one is gonna open more doors for the rest of your life.

By: word
by: get bakedSep 7, 2021 6:15:53 PM

bro. I love bakersfield.

By: get baked
#5  by: SUPER 3   

every time you delete this (SK? AOii?) it bumps to the top. So if you really want to bury this, not the best strategy

By: SUPER 3
by: Haha Dec 8, 2020 4:15:09 PM

I love how they’re dropping $5 to remove a comment, it shows how much they care about their reputation. instead please donate that money to a charity!

By: Haha
by: Super 3Dec 8, 2020 7:23:22 PM

And also with all the crap on greek rank this post is the most triggering? I’m genuinely confused! Because it’s the most fact-based post here! Anyone else can find the same info by doing their own research!

By: Super 3
#6  by: Easy   

USC Lambda Chi hands down!

By: Easy
by: yoJun 22, 2021 8:40:45 PM

if Lambda were a srat, she'd be DG

By: yo
#7  by: SUPER 3   

deleted again. and all signs point to SK because every time it's deleted some sort of "undisputed top 3" with SK in it shows up! lololol

here's the thing. I could spam this national rank on every thread and make you really work to remove it. I'm not. It's just info. And it fits with this thread. It's not aggressive or personal. It's just facts.

By: SUPER 3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.