facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real talk   

In no particular order ...

AOII - their house is super cute and it's at the prime location! Plus the girls are really nice and welcoming.

APHI - they are really fun and don't need guys to have a good time. They don't care about rumors and just do whatever they want. So much respect for these women. Love my sisters <3

ACHIO - always really gorgeous girls and they are a lot of fun to go out with! Their house is super nice and they seem to have good social lives.

GPHIB - some of the funniest girls I've met are gphis. I would totally feel comfortable with these girls because they love each person for who they are - there is no need to be fake. So welcoming and fun. My best friend is a gamma phi and it seems like they have a strong sisterhood as well.

EK - very involved and hold a lot of sisterhood/philanthropy events. Won sorority of the year last year because of this!

CHIO - some of the most genuine and just downright sweetest girls. They don't care about looks, which is refreshing! Plus I love their owl! haha

THETA - really strong bond between sisters. Great national rep and strong alum connections for sure.

By: Real talk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.