facebook

need help picking non-party frat

by: Clyde

I'm not at all the party type but would like a socially conscious brotherhood with people intent on building strong and lasting friendships. I want a frat where education is the #1 priority, not girls or drinking. Any suggestions?

Posted By: Clyde
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: -   

Then join a club.

By: -
#2  by: Non-Greek   

Personally, being on this campus for 2 years already, I believe that Sigma Chi or Phi Kappa Tau have the best brotherhood. They focus more on academics and their relationships with people than on drinking or partying. Stay clear of Sigma Alpha Epsilon if you're concerned about partying, drinking, and relationships.

By: Non-Greek
#3  by: As a girl   

I agree with the statement above, but I would like to offer my opinion. I believe the most balanced fraternities regarding school/philanthropy and having fun are Phi Kappa Tau, Pi Kappa Phi, and Sigma Chi. From being on campus for one year, I would say that these three really show people that school is very important, but also show diversity by balancing a college life.

By: As a girl
#4  by: Something to consider   

There is not really such a thing as a "non-party" frat. You just need to learn how to balance what is given to you and remember you are not forced to do anything.

By: Something to consider
#5  by: Hi   

Triangle by faaar

By: Hi
#6  by: Every frat   

No frat even parties

By: Every frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.