facebook

how do sororities & fraternities stand on campus r

by: BidBunny

I'm planning to rush a sorority this coming fall. I want to know if Greek life on this campus will be what I expect. I know that it's small but when my sister went to college she said that the frat parties at this school were great. That was 6 years ago though and I've heard that greek life is on probation. With all that being said, since greek life on campus isn't that big and bc of probation:
1) Are dues really expensive? (Recruitment fee isn't that bad it's $40, I've hear of some schools at $150)
2) Which sororities have houses?
3) Are the parties actually fun or do people just stand there and drink?
4) Are there greek Intramural sports?
5) Rank sororities if you want but that's extra.

Posted By: BidBunny
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: REAL TALK   

hello! To answer your questions.
1. Each sororities dues differ some are more expensive than others. From word of mouth, I have heard of them being from 300-750 a quarter. But this shouldn't let you decide whether or not to join certain sororities!
2. None of them have houses because in Pomona they are seen as brothels. Some girls do live together off campus though!
3. Parties are what you make it!
4. Yes there are intramural sports! Chi Omega and Zeta Tau Alpha are very very good at intramural football!
5. No rankings because you should go in with an open mind!

By: REAL TALK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.