facebook

sae

by: PaleoConPrep

Hi
I'm currently a Junior at a private high school in Richmond. I visited HSC a few months ago and loved it! There is a very high chance I'll attend. I had lunch with some SAE brothers, and they seem like great guys. I had some questions.
1. I'm looking for a frat full of preppy/WASPy Richmonders. Would SAE fit me in that regard?
2. What does it take to get into SAE? What do they look for? I'd describe myself as a preppy scholar. I'm an extremely preppy guy who is passionate about academics( politics, philosophy, and theology in particular) I am also a hard-line Republican.

Posted By: PaleoConPrep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Current student   

You sound like you would fit in better at theta chi, chi phi, or AXE. I don't think any SAE kid would describe themselves as extremely preppy.

By: Current student
#2  by: Anonymous   

You should try UVA.

By: Anonymous
#3  by: Alumni   

Poster 1 aka "hscdude:" you are obviously an 'insider' but the 35 year old dad thing was a stretch considering that describes most people on the circle that were not born in trailers.

Preppy Scholar, if that's you own it man. Crank it to 11. Just be prepared to alienate people in the process of looking for your West End School of Athens. Most people will think that was a cool way of referring to Widespread Panic bassist Dave Schools, Richmonder of substance and former Athens, GA resident. It wasn't, but now it is. The point here is this: get a grip and ask about the guys, not keywords out of the preppy handbook glossary for Christ's sake.

By: Alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.