facebook

sorority types

by: New person

Can someone tell me the general types of girls in each house? I want to know because I'll be rushin next year

Posted By: New person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I'd like to know too! I'm sure there is a variety of types in each house though... I don't consider myself the stereotypical "sorority" type but I know it's big at Butler.

By: .
#2  by: karl   

You should not judge the houses by their stereotypes because every girl in the house is different. Going into rush blindly is the best way to figure out what house fits you best!

By: karl
#3  by: karl   

You should not judge the houses by their stereotypes because every girl in the house is different. Going into rush blindly is the best way to figure out what house fits you best!

By: karl
by: tbhMay 14, 2015 3:11:56 PM

Lol no one would be on this site if they didn't want to know each houses' stereotypes. Its called "Greek Rank", not "Greek-we're-all-the-same-don't-judge-other-h ouses". People go on here to find the rankings.

By: tbh
#4  by: Dominick    

Don't forget Phi Delt

By: Dominick
#5  by: My opinion   

People go on greek rank for rankings of greek houses. The thing about the sororities at Butler is, if you look, that they're all 3 star. Some have a little more points, some have a little less. You really can't go wrong, unless you're not meant for greek life whatsoever. Anyways, here's what I think of the different houses:

KKG: chill, independent, funny girls.
KAO: fashionistas and hard workers.
DG: sweet, social, fun.
AXO: dedicated hard workers.
DDD: friendly, sweet, chill.
PBP: diverse and funny.
APhi: sassy (the good kind), stylish, fun.

(These are positive opinions, because the negative ones can be intimidating.)

By: My opinion
by: ThanksJun 19, 2015 9:59:42 PM

I like the positivity! Too much negativity on here usually.

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.