facebook

Party scene at Butler

by: Mommy danko

What’s good dawgs. As we begin the second semester at Butler. I would just like to say I am disappointed with the way that Butler parties now. I totally get it there is a pandemic going on, but that doesn’t mean we can’t turn up in smaller groups. I heard butler used to be super lit in the tke days. We need to make butler lit again. I get it we only have 4500 kids but you can get an insane ass ragers with that. You can get very lit with even 200 kids. We need to work hard and play hard. Party Wednesday/Thursday-Saturday. Some suggestions to make our school more fun:
-Tailgating football games (even though we suck) we could still get the games lit af (jumping on tables, mosh pits, Oklahoma drills)
-Drinking themes for the senders who wanna party 7 days a week
(Marg Monday, twisted tea Tuesday’s, wine Wednesday, Thursday Thursday’s, full send fridays, seltzer Saturday’s, sober Sunday needed.
-Fraternities throwing mixers this one is pretty self explanatory but fraternities throwing joint dartys on Saturday would be lit af
Anyway I think I’ve said enough. Let’s turn up guys. Make butler more lit than when we got here. We can do this guys make butler send again! Have a good semester! Go dawgs!

Posted By: Mommy danko
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Down to party   

Then make it happen captain

By: Down to party
#2  by: Caden   

Let's do it bro let's get butler lit af

By: Caden
#3  by: Go dawgs   

It’s a no from me, I want to stay on campus this whole semester.

By: Go dawgs
#4  by: beastmode   

if i ever see you i will literally break every bone in ur body u seem like a terrible person to hang out with. please drop out of recruitment

By: beastmode
by: beastermodeJan 24, 2021 3:37:45 PM

Pull up den

By: beastermode
#5  by: gossipdawg   

I really hate to break it to you, but if you wanted to do that, you should have gone to a big 10 state school. Sorry king.

By: gossipdawg
by: BumpJan 24, 2021 10:19:20 PM

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.