facebook

Fraternities at butler

by: Freshman

So I just saw the most recent post below on a description of each of the fraternities. I am currently deciding between two fraternities lambda and sigma chi is there anyway you guys can help me differentiate between the two?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Iceman Gervin   

Honestly, it's up to you.

They're two good houses, with good guys, good philanthropies, and great alumni.

Sig Chi is and established house. With that comes its own culture that you're going to adapt to.

Lambda just came back. They're getting a brand new house. It's a wide open culture for new guys.

Both good houses, different cultures. Sig has had the party culture for a while (doesn't mean they're not cool to hang with). Lambda doesn't have a party culture bc they came back during a pandemic (doesn't mean they won't).

It's definitely who you know and how you like those guys, can you mesh with them.

By: Iceman Gervin
by: Gervin JrJan 8, 2021 8:51:02 PM

I just wanna piggyback off that. Don't worry what other people think, go where you feel you fit best. Truthfully, no one looks at people as less than if they join a certain fraternity. If you bond well with the sigs, go there, if you bond well with the lambdas for there.

You'll always have parties or events or sorority girls around no matter what frat you're in. Join the house with the guys know will have your back, not leave you in the dust.

By: Gervin Jr
#2  by: The But   

Lambda is still trying to grow so it’ll definitely be easier to get a bid from there than Sig. Sig wants know that you’re committed to them and that you want to be there and nowhere else. That’s why the past two years every bid they give out gets accepted.

By: The But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.