facebook

ranx

by: rx

All about equal: Kappa Alpha Theta ^ and Kappa Kappa Gamma ^ tied for top houses, recruit similar girls, but have different vibes. Solidly top two.

All about equal: Alpha Phi ^ on an upward trajectory; with 2017 pledge class being very strong and having good involvement/relations, they have passed DG ||||||| Delta Gamma v on a downward trajectory; strong seniors, but juniors and especially sophomores are not pulling their weight and DG has fallen. Old reputation of pink and sparkly is gone but what has taken over is...different and unexpected and difficult to explain?

All about equal: Delta Delta Delta = rumours of promising things for their upcoming exec, good sophomores but juniors and seniors aren't as involved |||||||| Alpha Chi Omega v last year's seniors were excellent but sophomores and juniors haven't quite found their rhythm yet so the chapter is losing steam |||||||| Pi Beta Phi ^ strong sophomores and juniors, seniors are less involved, new addition coming to their house, but still kind of a quieter chapter

Posted By: rx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Closebutt   

I’d say this is pretty accurate but Phi is def on a downward trajectory. There’s really cool groups in junior and senior PCs but overall I think they’re really a mixed bag and v hit or miss especially with most recent pc. They also have a lot of issues with girls dropping, money issues, and open bidding. Couldn’t even afford a formal this year just a date night. DG is def going down too lol

By: Closebutt
by: IdkNov 25, 2017 11:20:40 AM

I agree with op. Phi is doin a good job with the budget they have and they’re making their dues affordable (about same as kappa and pi phi while theta and dg are 3-400 dollars more). Sophs are hot. Dg has so many girls that drop that their dues keep going up which just causes more girls to drop for money reasons. Dg was supposed to cob this semester due to low numbers but chose not to (which is allowed so fair enough) to preserve their reputation. But phi always gets really good girls through cob so I beg dg could cob some good girls too if they tried it

By: Idk
by: LolNov 28, 2017 5:35:41 PM

Why are phis all over this site lol, the only good thing is the nice af house

By: Lol
by: StopNov 29, 2017 5:43:06 PM

I’m not a Phi but I think you need to step back and realize that there are good things about every chapter. Just because you like your chapter doesn’t mean someone else wouldn’t dislike your chapter for the same reason. Panhel love, be a better representation of butler

By: Stop
#2  by: Uh   

DG is going down because the sophomores are mean people

By: Uh
#3  by: ya   

this is super accurate except maybe not Tri Delta going up I’d say staying the same

By: ya
#4  by: Ok   

This is good

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.