facebook

How many times do you visit a house

by: Rushsquid

I be seeing hella back to back to back days for like 6 days straight for rush. I wanna join a good frat but don’t wanna be camping at they house everyday. What’s the policy from brothers of fraternities for rush

Posted By: Rushsquid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: brother   

you will never get a bid first time/day unless

a) you’re a legacy and also sick
b) ass chapter

i think during formal rush, you may be get a bid second time at a house if they really liked you and you stayed for a while both times. my chapter generally wants to see a guy 3 different days/times if we never met them in the summer or no brothers knew them

By: brother
by: brotherAug 14, 2023 12:40:08 PM

also the first 3-4 days are by far the most significant. it’s when the best rushees get their bids from the best houses. after that it’s a lot of filler

By: brother
by: SquidAug 14, 2023 2:50:39 PM

How long do good rushees stay at a place and how many frats should someone rush

By: Squid
by: replyAug 14, 2023 6:05:31 PM

stay as long as you’re vibing and meeting bros you like. a lot of places will end up having low key things later in the night that they’ll invite the rushees they liked to but not if you were in and out. i’d say first day go to like 8-10 and just meet a few brothers, check out the houses. second day cut out whichever ones you didn’t like. typically by day 3-4 rushees are between 2 or 3 houses depending on where they got bids.

By: reply
#2  by: Lol   

“but don’t wanna be camping at they house everyday” well what do you think pledging is?

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.