facebook

Guys ranks imo.

by: Imo

Top 10
(would be top @ 95% of other schools)

- Top 3 -

KS/TKE/PKA

Best parties and most chill guys to talk to (minus Pike, they like to fight other frats a good bit). Everyone on campus comes out to these parties and they welcome mostly anyone (again minus Pike unless it's an open invite). KS is a little Dorky, TKE is a little Nerdy, Pike is a little røîd ragey. TKE and KS have 2 out of 3 of the best houses at tech, Pike has a small dirty house.

- Top 6 -

SX/BTP/SAE

Great groups that honestly have as much to offer as above, each has excellent frat relations, girls show out often, and they all do great work academically and in the community. The parties are more chill here (mostly for SX or extremely chill in BTPs case). Also their guys are going to try hard to convince you they are better than someone else, every group has those guys but there are a lot here. Betas house is very good, SX's house is pretty good, SAE's house is average at best, probably below average.

- Top 10 -

ATO/SN/ChiPhi/Fiji

Everyone here, especially ATO, has great parties that most of campus shows out to. Every single one of these groups has great housing and the guys are amazing. These are the under rated groups at GT without all of the nationals rules hurting them. Pledge classes are smaller here but that is changing.

Honorable mentions

Go to any of these groups and you will be having a great time.

PDT/OX/SigEp/DX

All are very chill and great guys. Maybe OX and SigEp should be moved up but idk.

Posted By: Imo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

To call those three top is delusional.

By: nope
#2  by: confused   

What's the difference between dorks and nerds

By: confused
by: YeahAug 9, 2023 9:48:33 AM

Dorks = childish comic books, anime, blah blah, in their free time alone. (KS, TKE, ATO)

Nerds = talk about math while playing bëêr pong. Jk, kinda.. (Fiji, BTP)

Try hards = "what's up my fellow FRATSTAR, are you in a FRAT? I'm in the top one and everyone thinks so! You think we are top right?? Please think we are top!" (SX, SAE)

Roids = "my pênïlë insecurities have been exacerbated by steroid induced hormone imbalances when I'm off cycle. Let's take it out on some girly SX's or Fiji's!" (Do I need to say?)

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.