facebook

srats don's have ranks

by: sratsdonthaveranks

With there only being 8 sorortites at tech and 30+ frats what sorority you're in does not matter, join the one you want because you want it. Everyone has their own opinions to how the sororities should be ranked too so you're just buying into someone else's opinion by looking here. Also with most frats not even doing mixers next year srat rankings will mean less than they already do, sorry. Be with the people who you think will love and support you throughout college.

Posted By: sratsdonthaveranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: mix   

no mixers?

By: mix
by: hahaJul 15, 2023 4:33:30 PM

Top fraternities are still doing mixers. Guys that rush should be asking about this. I heard some fraternites thought the sororities should pay half the bill for mixers. Sororities are prohibited from spending $ on alcohol or have mixers in their houses by their nationals, so that's a no-go with them. So those frats say they can't/won't have mixers with them any more. But it will be business as usual at the top ones.

By: haha
by: EqualityJul 17, 2023 7:02:46 AM

So much for equality. I guess it goes out the window when asked to equally share expenses. haha

By: Equality
by: ^Jul 19, 2023 6:32:29 AM

All NPC sororities are prohibited by their nationals from co-hosting events with alcohol.

By: ^
#2  by: Yeah   

None of the top 8 are considering this and I hear even SN ChiPhi and SigEp are planning on mixing. I doubt PDT will stop mixing either.

By: Yeah
by: SigEp?Jul 19, 2023 8:31:04 PM

How will SigEp mix when they can't sponsor events with Alcohol too? Also SN, Fiji, BTP & PDT have rules against this too, unless they meet certain academic and behavioral standards. Even for parties in house and not 3rd party they have pretty strict rules.

By: SigEp?
by: becauseJul 20, 2023 11:37:00 AM

They can sponsor events with alcohol, just not on their premises. So they just mix at a bar.

By: because
by: Can they?Jul 22, 2023 4:30:26 PM

I know SigEp throws joints with KS, ATO, SAE, and SN and they have alcohol there. I'm not sure if they can sponsor mixers with Alcohol, however. I heard that from some people not in SigEp though so idk what the truth is. They are actually pretty popular with sororities and other fraternities even without parties though so I doubt that they can't have alcohol for mixers.

By: Can they?
#3  by: Funny   

This post makes no sense. There are obviously some sororities that are more popular than others with rushees and fraternities. I’m not sure who keeps posting this stuff or if it is the CPC but it is not true.

All eight sororities have good social lives, and mix with a variety of fraternities. They are not all equal in popularity in rush or in demand for mixers.

By: Funny
by: ^Jul 18, 2023 8:25:13 AM

How would you know, do you keep a spreadsheet?

By: ^
by: actuallyJul 25, 2023 7:41:24 PM

My spreadsheet is all 8 of the sororities' composites with the letters removed. You couldn't tell them apart if your life depended on it.

By: actually
#4  by: Yeah   

Whenever my fraternity throws a party we send invites or texts to every sorority and not specific ones. If we mixed more then maybe we would be more selective but we prefer open off campus events instead to invite more girls out. My fraternity is ranked in the top 4 or 8 consistently and we don't really care, neither do the other fraternities we throw parties/joints with tbh.

By: Yeah
by: YupAug 3, 2023 5:32:18 PM

Same. Except my group focuses on house parties instead of off campus stuff.

By: Yup
by: YupAug 3, 2023 5:33:21 PM

Until GT gets at least 11 sororities we won't have ranks really.

By: Yup
#5  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump
#6  by: Bump   

Bump.

#7  by: Bump   

Bump.

#8  by: Bump   

Bump.

#9  by: Bp   

Bump.

By: Bp
#10  by: Bump   

Bump.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.