facebook

Will it hurt my bid chances if I have an OnlyFans

by: OF

I’m a straight guy but I make content with both guys and girls to increase my views (but I’m very masc and only top). I make a few thousand a months currently

Posted By: OF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Blackball   

Nobody wants someone like that in their house.

By: Blackball
#2  by: Nah   

Most fraternities don't like stuff like that but some dgaf either. DX and BTP have both initiated g@¥ guys before, my chapters history records recorded it. I doubt BTP would now that they are rechartered and pretty good again.

By: Nah
by: BlackballJun 17, 2023 11:31:18 AM

It's not the g@y it's the OF. No.

By: Blackball
by: Not just those 2Jun 20, 2023 9:23:09 AM

I know for sure Kappa Sig and Fiji have as well

By: Not just those 2
by: YeahJun 20, 2023 9:29:44 AM

Beta had 2 brothers dating at one point a few years ago. Also a DX was dating a SX at some point more than 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe KS and Fiji had some too, idk. My chapter didn't record that like they did Beta and DX.

By: Yeah
#3  by: Hahaha   

This has to be a joke. If not, no chance at most houses. Georgia Tech is a top-tier school but it’s in the south with majority Georgia residents. I wouldn’t even try the IFC houses.

By: Hahaha
#4  by: Nope   

Not sure why you even mentioned the money. Fraternities are expensive and mostly middle class or upper middle class kids whose parents pay for everything no one is going to be impressed by how much money you’re taking in on OF.

By: Nope
#5  by: joke    

This has got to be a joke. OP doesn't sound smart enough to actually go here. Bad trolling.

By: joke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.