facebook

How to get on rush lists before actual rush

by: BiggieX

Know a couple of older people at Tech in fraternities - top per the ranks above and in different ones. Interested in rushing but know fall rush is super quick. Would like to have more time to find a place - other than the 3-5 days allocated in the fall. How do you get on summer rush lists? Other than the two I know, no connections anywhere else.

Posted By: BiggieX
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush chairs   

Go to techs Greek website where I'm pretty sure they have rush chairs listed, and contact the rush chair of the fraternities you're interested. You could also ask your friends for theirs rush chairs number.

By: Rush chairs
#2  by: people you know   

You say you know people already. That's where you start. Reach out to the people you know and tell them you're coming to Tech and want to rush. That's always how the top fraternities start rushing, with guys they already know.

By: people you know
by: YepMay 2, 2023 8:36:28 PM

I have done that. And am on the lists for those two. One is known for hotboxing at my school. I just want to figure out how I can get on summer rush list for top 5/8 fraternities without looking like a weirdo.

By: Yep
by: ^May 5, 2023 5:26:59 PM

Your school's fraternities have nothing to do with this school.

By: ^
by: BiggieXMay 10, 2023 7:30:15 PM

I am not talking about school fraternities. One that I am talking about is known for giving bids early and pressuring rushees to take them early. I want to have a chance to meet people in a few places without committing to one super early.

By: BiggieX
#3  by: Help   

Go on fraternity instagrams. Most tell u who rush chairs are and u can message them

By: Help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.