facebook

Chill frats to join in the speing

by: pledgedaddy

If y’all ever watched blue mountain state, I associate myself greatly with Alex’s ideology in being laid back and chilling with boys that aren’t too intense but still getting play and having a good time.

I’m trying to scope out some frats that aren’t too intense and I can still have a good time with. Looking on this site there isn’t really a definitive answer to a lot of these “mid tier” frats

I don’t wanna offend anyone but what are opinions on frats such as PKP, Snu, phidelt and SigEp. I heard sigep doesnt drink anymore and PKP got kicked but what are the opinions on these and their brotherhood and events they throw along with pull

Posted By: pledgedaddy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bromans   

chi phi

By: bromans
#2  by: my comment got deleted   

careful what you say about sig ep

chill frats for spring are sigma nu theta chi phi delt probably pi kap would fit with these no idea about lambda lots of great guys in sigma chi but wouldn’t call them chill

If you are ok with offbeat quirky glow worm gets a bad rap but is a great time

By: my comment got deleted
#3  by: So yeah   

Don’t go with one that gets in trouble all the time with girls or booze or hazinh no fun to be sopro’d also not one about to be renovated - I would so go with one of the mid chill if I had to do now. Seemed fun to go with a big party/heavy pull but now wish I just had some good low key dudes who have grown up

By: So yeah
#4  by: bms   

skull house might take you

By: bms

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.