facebook

Truth about GT fraternities

by: Honest boi

GT is a great institution with a lot of weird kids, which is also the truth for its Greek life. There are a lot of weirdos in frats, some have more than others

For the most part, SAE Fiji Pike SX SN Beta ATO KA are the ones that get the kids that played sports, popular in high school, dress decently, and generally fit the image of what you think of a frat boy

All the other frats (even the ones that are considered "good") get a lot of marching band, dungeon and dragons type mfs. If they were at any other school, they would not be in a frat. Hell you could probably catch some of their members in cargo shorts xD

Posted By: Honest boi
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: But   

Why is SNu on this list? The rest are 👍🏼👍🏼

By: But
by: why notAug 3, 2020 9:28:03 PM

what's wrong with SN? they throw down, pretty chill, and have a pool

By: why not
by: nahAug 3, 2020 11:31:00 PM

Any fraternity can “throw down,” but SN hardly ever has any bigger events that are much fun. They’re pretty chill, I’ll give them that, maybe partially due to all the weed they smoke. As for the pool, I wouldn’t jump in that if they paid me 🤢

By: nah
by: OkDec 1, 2020 1:37:44 PM

I’m pretty sure that pool gave me the clap.

By: Ok
#12  by: Facts   

These are definitely the most traditional fraternities but each have their own vibe. There are lots of fraternities at Tech. Rushees need to make their decisions on where they fit in best not based on anything on this website which is full of self promotion. It is going to be a strange year but glad to be back

By: Facts
by: YepAug 10, 2020 5:46:44 PM

Agree

By: Yep
#13  by: Yup   

Definitely true

By: Yup
#14  by: Yes   

Yessir

By: Yes
#15  by: Umm   

Fiji definitely wouldn’t fit in with big fraternities at UGA

By: Umm
by: YepAug 15, 2020 8:13:18 AM

Agree. Neither would Beta or SN. Take those three off and this is spot on.

By: Yep
#16  by: Yes   

No

By: Yes
#17  by: No   

Yes

By: No
#18  by: mom   

are there any service fraternities at GT?

By: mom
#19  by: imjusthere   

the ka sneak is crazy

By: imjusthere

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.