Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fck delta sig   

i dont even need to rank srats cause they are all #1 in my hearts <3

By: fck delta sig
#2  by: hmmmm   

DU down, KS down

By: hmmmm
by: interestingMay 27, 2020 2:52:43 PM

why aren’t u supposed to write fiji’s letters?

By: interesting
by: idkMay 27, 2020 5:19:15 PM

it’s like some rule they have. they put fiji on shirts because apparently their letters can only go on their house and other officially sanctioned things

By: idk
by: wtfMay 27, 2020 9:36:21 PM

Forget stealing the T, let's write the Feej

By: wtf
#3  by: hahahahahahah   

whats funny is you included arrows, but none of them make any sense at all. How is SX not falling when their last 5 or 6 PC's have ALL been under 20 (even after handing out a ton of bids), and all have been the rich kids that were too weird to go Pike or SAE? Did they even have Derby Days this year? it's the only event they throw outside of formal and mixers, and it isnt even one of the 5 biggest events at Tech.

Beta can't throw ANY EVENTS AT THEIR HOUSE WITH ALCOHOL.....that alone has them more socially irrelevant than even ATO after they returned. it's also made summer recruitment much harder so they are forced to rely on blanket bidding random kids, which albeit, hasn't been as bad since a lot of them end up being good guys anyways. They also have had several "brothers" dating each other which isn't a good look, AT ALL.

Pike or TKE need to be up there with the rest of top, both have great social calendars and some of the best parties at Tech, and both recruit bigger classes of guys (granted TKE's guys are hit or miss from blanket bidding).

By: hahahahahahah
by: waltdisneyMay 27, 2020 12:29:53 PM

leave Beta, but definitely switch SX and Pike, that was the funniest thing i've seen on this site in forever.

By: waltdisney
by: noMay 27, 2020 12:46:14 PM

Your arguments make no sense. SX isn’t the biggest chapter, but we’re ranking them based on quality, not size. SX is one of the best chapters on campus, quality-wise.
And yes, I’m sure Beta has never had any events in their house with alcohol since they went dry. Never ever. And the “Betas date each other” is a greekrank joke that went over your head clearly

By: no
by: NopeMay 27, 2020 2:15:04 PM

They definitely have had brothers dating each other in the past, they don't like to promote that obviously but maybe they should just hand less bids they only just met during 1 rush event.

By: Nope
by: NopeMay 27, 2020 8:48:36 PM

Name someone only to have it reported and taken down? Not to mention it's morally apprehensive to put someone's business out there like that.

They have had brothers date each other in the past, I know because my fraternities historian has records of all of the embarrassing stuff other fraternities have done and all the cool stuff we did. I'm sure other groups with similar history have the same thing, check with your historian.

Hint: specifically look at the years 2014, and 2006.

By: Nope
#4  by: Ok SX hahaha   

Wow SX, can y'all please do less? SX and Fiji are on this site 24/7 trying convince everyone they don't blanket bid SAE and Pikes Cast Offs, and still have only half of their bids taken.

By: Ok SX hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.