facebook

Another guys Rank because im bored.

by: Eh

1. SAE- they always get the same type of guys, wealthy and nice. Some of them are real pieces of work, but that's only because this groups new member process is easy, and that's the type of culture they are beginning to support. Moving down.

2. KS/Pike- KS is really sweet and very respectful, but Pike is hot. KS has the better house, but Pike hangs out with better sororities more often. KS is really dorky but some girls i know dont mind that. Pike has a lot of super sketch guys too, but are genuinely a lot of fun. Take your pick, they are both moving up.

4. Beta- again very sweet guys with an amazing house! A lot of guys make fun of them for being girly but i don't think they are at all. They cant throw house parties like the other 3, but have really fun events outside of that.

5. TKE/Fiji- TKE is SOOO much fun sometimes, while Fiji is hot. They both have very nice houses. TKE has better house parties while Fiji barely throws any, their other events are fun though. Both can be equally sketch, and their PNM's usually dont grow out of their awkward HS phase until sophmore year.

7. ATO/SX- ATO is very sweet and a lot of fun, SX is as well. SX has a better house but I have more fun with ATO. They are both very self absorbed however and i literally confuse their brothers with each other frequently.

Posted By: Eh
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: move   

move SAE down with Beta.

By: move
by: This is GT...May 2, 2020 3:52:21 PM

STFU beta...

By: This is GT...
#12  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump
#13  by: Yeah   

Alpha Xi, AGD, APhi, and ZTA are usually all at KS, Beta, or PKA. This had to have been one of them.

By: Yeah
by: stop...May 10, 2020 4:00:04 PM

stop trying to link sororities to fraternities y'all, it's frustrating to it happen when we all know they're anonymous ignorant people posting...

SAE, KS, TKE and PKA don't hang with 1 or a group of sororities, they hang with random assortments of whoever shows out to their mass invites. they really don't care they're just trying to have fun.

...some people prefer the other way of socializing...

groups like Beta, ATO, Fiji, and SX date out of or specifically focus on 2 or maybe 3 sororities. they mostly focus on mixers, or other things that cost money. it's as cool and chill as the others, just a different vibe.

By: stop...
#14  by: Bump   

Bump.

#15  by: Loser   

What loser keeps bumping this old post?

By: Loser
#16  by: .   

By: .
#17  by: Dumbfumb   

This is dumb

By: Dumbfumb
#18  by: Bump   

Bump.

#19  by: The Dude   

Bumping

By: The Dude
#20  by: Ludacris   

Bump Bump Bump it Up!!

Like pump it up? Lol get it?

By: Ludacris
by: 2Fast2furiousJun 15, 2020 2:31:18 PM

Lololol this was on the soundtrack to this movie when I was born! I don't even like this rank but I had to like this comment for that purely lololololololol

By: 2Fast2furious
by: Vin DieselJun 16, 2020 10:10:46 AM

Wow I can't believe people are that young now... I don't graduate till the fall but I'm about 4 years older than this movie lololol

By: Vin Diesel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.