facebook

things are changing.

by: truth

georgia tech greek life is changing lately.

top: SAE KS KA ATO SX KA FIJI TKE

mid: BTP PKA SigEp PiKapp DX Lambda ChiPhi OX

bottom: anyone i forgot but are all obviously better than geedom.

i think beta pike and sigep, as well as fiji KA and SX are all interchangeable. SAE ATO TKE and KS i feel are the least interchangeable.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nahhh   

tiers are too big, should be

Upper Top: SX, TKE, SAE, FIJI
Lower Top: KA, KS, Beta, ATO
Upper Mid: Pike, Lambda, Chi Phi, OX
Lower Mid: SigEp, PiKapp, DX, Phi Delt\n\n\n\n\n

By: nahhh
#2  by: lol   

Elite: SX, SAE, TKE, FIJI

Top: KA, Beta, ATO

Upper mid: Pike, KS, Lambda, theta chi

Lower mid: Sigep, pikapp, phi delt

By: lol
by: DedDec 20, 2018 10:56:13 PM

“Elite” lmaooo that is such a sigma chi thing to say.

By: Ded
#3  by: No   

This is clearly a KS. Please exit Greekrank immediately, your new pledge classes are weird and your parties aren't fun

By: No
#4  by: Beta ATO SAE and TKE   

All run Greek rank now. No one else cares.

By: Beta ATO SAE and TKE
by: seriouslyDec 17, 2018 12:19:32 PM

ATO floods the comments with "we are back"
SAE does the same with "no one is on our level"
beta does it by "we blanket bid geeds to get bigger classes than you"

you definitely should have included sigma chi, they havent done very much this year and they are getting too small to compete with other groups.

but tke? idk if they've been on here as much. yeah their house is average and they do have some questionables but they are pretty solid and i haven't sen the same comment flooding as i have from other groups.

my personal ranks are like this.

SAE KS Fiji Beta ATO TKE

KA SX Pike Lambda PiKapp OX

DX SigEp PhiDelt SNu ChiPhi DTD

By: seriously
by: whatDec 17, 2018 1:53:56 PM

Why are people putting KS so high? Can someone give an explanation? Everyone else is somewhat believable I guess but I wasn’t aware KS was even remotely as relevant as this thread is making them seem

By: what
by: yeah lolDec 17, 2018 5:13:32 PM

i agree but i could say the same about sigma chi fiji and tke. i don't think any of them are as good as this site lets on either.

i also think pi kapp and ox are super under rated. id put them both over the 3 i mentioned plus ks, but that's just me.

i guess it all just depends on what groups you hangout with. i never see or chill with any ks sx fiji ato or tke so naturally i have no idea what they do, and don't think any is worth my attention.

i do know some o my brothers who chill with the 4, they obviously think they're alright.

ks and fiji have great houses and pull despite not having the best reps or parties. they've both had like 1 or 2 parties i've heard of that were good but that's it. campus exposure to their social lives is where they obviously need to put in work.

sx and ato both have the reps and the pull but ATO trouble and sigma chis terrible rush results have obviously hurt them.

tke is tke. they're not great nationally, their house is bad and their guys are weirder. i have no idea why anyone has them in the top at all, their events with beta are alright but beta is weird AF.

By: yeah lol
by: lolDec 17, 2018 6:16:59 PM

here comes pikapp and ox with the blatant self ranks. youre cool and all but nobody actually believes youre top tier

By: lol
#5  by: seriously   

the only good fraternities that don't blatantly self rank all over, in my opinion? KS Fiji OX TKE KA and Pike.

the worst self rankers from the good fraternities are, SAE ATO Beta SX.

By: seriously
by: noDec 19, 2018 1:53:42 PM

Yeah you can go ahead and take OX off that list lmao

By: no
#6  by: yeah lol   

sae pikapp ox ka
ks fiji beta ato
tke phidelt pike sx lambda
dx sigep chiphi dx

this is just my opinion. its obviously a lot different than what is usually posted, and i bet most of you can obviously tell which group i belong too.

we are all asking each other to give an unbiased opinion on an anonymous website where the only posters are members of the groups we are rating.... so this is just all a waste of time.

By: yeah lol
by: gtDec 17, 2018 6:15:32 PM

i respect its your opinion and all but pretty much nobody on campus would put pikapp and ox that high and tke and sx that low

By: gt
by: jeezDec 17, 2018 11:41:49 PM

Jesus OX and Pi Kapp, get your new guys under control, call an emergency chapter over break if you need to lmao this is too funny

By: jeez
#7  by: BetaXand TKE are not top    

SX beta and TKE are the most over rated groups here. SX is shrinking and only have derby days going for them. TKE and beta had one year of a decent class size and now they think they are world beaters.

Obviously ATO SAE and KA are the clearly the class of Greek life here.

Outside of that? KS Fiji Pike Beta TKE SX OX and Pi Kapp are all literally the same lol. Arguing who is better out of these 8 is a waste of time.

By: BetaXand TKE are not top
by: BDec 17, 2018 9:05:49 PM

KA and ATO fell off a while ago you’re tripping

By: B
#8  by: goddamn   

I don't know why freshman are on here ranking fraternities after a semester.

First of all, Theta chi and pikapp need to leave this site immediately before they make their fraternities look even worse

Second, there is no fraternity that is better than each of the top tier. Simga chi pulls and they have a great brotherhood and events. Sae also pulls and has a few good parties. TKE mixes with the top sororities and have great parties and a solid brotherhood. People love to hate on KA but they still pull regardless and they have a solid brotherhood as well.

FIJI is new to the scene and they've only been good for what? a semester or two maybe?

ATO and KS y'all were good but im sorry, you fell off.

Lambda and beta, stop blanket bidding and focus on your brotherhood then maybe you can talk.

By: goddamn
#9  by: Obsessed #gethelp   

People that are unhappy with their life and their chapters have mental breakdowns and let it out here. You can help them feel better by listening to them.

By: Obsessed #gethelp
by: NahDec 20, 2018 4:50:32 AM

Nah, it’s winter break and everyone is bored out of their skulls. Also spring rush coming up maybe? Idk, this websites a good time waster tho

By: Nah
by: AgreeDec 20, 2018 9:22:59 AM

Yeah, they are lame people who are bored during breaks and unhappy with their chapters so they have to make themselves feel better by being on here.

By: Agree
#10  by: Continue    

It’s new year! Continue the self ranking!

By: Continue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.