facebook

real unbiased ranks. no beta/sae/fiji/sx bias.

by: Bump

Sorry SAE you do not get your own row, no beta you are not even close to top yet, Fiji and sx have struggled but are still solid.

I started off with that just so the GR keyboard warriors in those groups don't have to waste their time reading further. They're going to down vote this anyways but here we go.

There are only 8 sororities here for 30+ fraternities to fight over, so obviously for a guy here it gets really competitive and petty sometimes. Really only 17 or 18 groups are relevant year round, and I hone stay have no clue why people split ranks into 5 or 6 rows. Top, mid, bottom, 6 to each. That's it. As I'm going into my third year here in one of the middle six groups I thought I'd give my perspective on things.

SAE KA KS SX ATO PDT

When it comes to parties girls and social scenes all 6 have a presence but also have many philanthropy and community achievements as well. SAE are the rich soft suburban snobs, KAs the rich rednecks, ATOs the wild suburban burnouts, SXs the sort of country/suburban rich guys sort of losing identity, KS and PDT DGAF so that comes off as strange to some but are chill. PDT is a little more multi cultural which is a plus for them.

Upper Mid
SN Fiji Pike TKE LXA PKP

This group is honestly just as fun and involved, if not more so in some cases, than the above groups. for whatever reason however the above groups pull better from what I've seen and know. Fiji and Pike are the meat heads with reputations for not respecting females from time to time, but honestly are not bad guys at all. SN and LXA like KS and PDT DGAF and it comes off as weird to some. PKP and TKE like PDT are a little more multi cultural than other groups and focus more on brotherhood and campus/community than wild parties. They still have some good ones though.

Mid
ChiPhi SigEp OX BTP DX DU

These groups are solid, still throw parties and have girls around but are not as recognized or having many events with sororities. All of these groups are still newer, like Beta, falling due to nationals, Sig ep, or solid chill groups like ChiPhi OX DX. I included DU because they are the only other group outside of the other 17 that I know of having a mixer or party with a sorority. Also DU does a lot for brotherhood advancement that I know of and a few campus and community events.

Posted By: Bump
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

SX KS and PDT can all 3 be interchangeable with Fiji SN and Pike depending on who you talk to.

Some think top is

SAE ATO KA KS SN Fiji

Or

SAE ATO KA PDT PKA KS

It's all opinionated but usually most people around tech have those 9 in some order at the top.

By: Bump
by: BumpAug 18, 2018 11:30:40 AM

In case anyone was wondering when the angry betas were going to show up, it's now.

You guys weren't even here 4 years ago and you think youre already ahead of more established fraternities like TKE or pi kapp let alone Fiji sx ks ATO or SN...

We're not even saying beta is bad or that they will never be top, obviously they were really good before they got their sentencing. It just takes more time to develop into what y'all think you already are.

By: Bump
by: He makes a good pointAug 18, 2018 11:54:11 AM

When you think about it, he makes sense. Putting Beta ahead of fraternities like pi kapp and TKE is tough for me.

They are under rated in my opinion but even disregarding that, they both had mixers with more than a few sororities including PM and ZTA the passed 2 years and are both throwing pretty decent parties. Also when it comes to philanthropy the 2 are much more recognized as well.

All this is assuming the angry guy is a beta, I'm not so sure he is. I can see him being angry at "bump"'s past discussion and coming on here for vengeance.

By: He makes a good point
by: supAug 18, 2018 12:01:31 PM

To be fair I’m pretty sure all 3 of those (Beta, TKE, Pi Kapp) have mixed with ADPi and PM within the past year

By: sup
by: You sure?Aug 18, 2018 12:21:40 PM

My good friend and I(he's in a different fraternity) are both dating girls with positions in both chapters and neither has said they did anything with TKE or Beta. Pi kapp had one with PM I know for sure and I can believe TKE did as they usually mix with ZTA as well but beta seems like an odd group for them to associate with? idk I guess I'll take your word for it?

By: You sure?
by: uhAug 18, 2018 1:25:16 PM

I know they for sure did ADPi in the fall bc my friend has that t shirt

By: uh
by: WowAug 18, 2018 5:37:29 PM

As far as I know we did not mix with beta, if we did I wasn't there and certainly do not remember it.

By: Wow
by: poserAug 18, 2018 6:09:20 PM

Now tell me why am ADPi would even remotely care about reading a thread of frat rankings while in the middle of rush of their own. Nice try but you’re obviously a dude

By: poser
by: WoooowwwwAug 19, 2018 12:14:13 AM

Beta out here lying like a rug!! Hahahahaha OK beta. Way to call an emergency chapter to invite everything too!

By: Woooowwww
#2  by: Self Rank   

This ranking has been brought to you by Phi Delt: trust us, we’re top tier

By: Self Rank
#3  by: OK but   

SAE is. Etter than everyone on their row and the next by a mile... It's not even debatable, look at their concerts mixers and guys...

By: OK but
by: NahAug 18, 2018 2:50:18 PM

Beta has SAE beat on that one homes..

By: Nah
#4  by: what?   

If KS and PDT are top my ass is top too lmao. Also, isn't SAE struggling right now in rush ? Seems like KA, ATO, and SX are doing considerably better than the rest so far with incoming pledge classes. This fall should be wild.

By: what?
by: LolAug 18, 2018 9:48:02 PM

Haha, idk what ur talking about SAE is crushing rn

By: Lol
by: go awayAug 18, 2018 9:55:29 PM

Nice attempt at damage control SAE, but we all heard about the kid who took his bid and then un-took to go SX

By: go away

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.