facebook

adpi bids

by: Out of state PNM

I’m rushing this fall and after hearing about the typical personalities of each house I think I’d fit really well in adpi... but I’m from the Midwest. Does adpi typically only offer bids to girls from GA and other states in the south? I have a rec letter for their house, but I’m still worried I’ll be dropped based on where I’m from.

Posted By: Out of state PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hello there adpi   

Yet another poorly disguised self-promo from ADPi. Next, you're supposed to answer your pretend post with a comment that says how wonderful you think you are. Except now you have to insist that's not true and you really are a pnm worried about getting dropped from you. And then find a different way to say how wonderful you think you are. Go ahead, we're waiting to see how you play this one out.

By: hello there adpi
#2  by: no   

"after hearing about the typical personalities of each house"

Is this a joke? Are you really trying to tell us you've made a decision before you've even made an effort to meet people in each chapter? Deciding based on what you've "heard"? Greek life isn't nearly that shallow, and yes, you're very likely to be dropped coming in with that attitude.

By: no
#3  by: ?   

Every sorority has great things to offer so why stress before you're even on campus?

By: ?
#4  by: This looks bad for them   

I agree, this is another attempt to get pmn's to think they would want adpi. Thought they had learned their lesson about how bad this looks for them but I guess they are still too worried to stop promoting themselves on here.

By: This looks bad for them
#5  by: Bet   

Honestly, wouldn’t surprise me if this was some other house posing as an ADPi posing as a PNM just to make ADPi look bad. Especially considering how quickly everyone responded

By: Bet
by: nahJul 30, 2018 1:15:49 PM

Ah, so here's the ADPi play to backtrack on their post. Blame it on someone else trying to make you look bad, girls, but no one else cares enough about this site. You and your mamas are all over it constantly and it just shows you trying way too hard.

By: nah
by: This is correctAug 1, 2018 9:35:53 PM

It's exactly what's happening, but you all fall for it every time. hehe

By: This is correct
#6  by: Lol   

Adpi is such a joke. Everyone is sick of this

By: Lol
#7  by: Ok   

PNMs: beware of this behavior. Adpi trolls this website to desperately try to convince you that they are better than everyone else. Ask yourselves why they would feel so desperate when recruitment hasn’t even started yet. They are a joke on this campus and won’t just play fair like everyone else, because they are insecure about their sisterhood and what they have to offer.

By: Ok
#8  by: Too funny   

Oops, ADPi had the wrong post removed LMOA. Notice how they took down the one about the all different awards our sororities won instead of this one?

By: Too funny
#9  by: Uhhh   

Wasn't aware ADPi was still relevant

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.