facebook

rushing a fraternity summer

by: Rushee

I don’t really know anybody here well.. How does summer rush work and how do I go about getting involved in it? Thanks

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush   

Summer rush is not really an official thing, but the fraternities do open their houses during FASET sessions on Thursdays, and some Fridays too, so if you're in Atlanta you could come down to campus and check it out even if you're not in a FASET session. This is a good way to get a feel for a lot of the houses and learn about events for the ones you're interested in. Also, if you know anyone at all in a fraternity you might be interested in, then contact them and tell them you are thinking about rushing and ask them if they have any summer events you could come to. Finally, you can check the chapter websites to get the names and contact information of the various rush chairmen and reach out to tell them you are interested. Good luck.

By: rush
by: ehhMay 23, 2018 12:00:55 PM

Summer rush may not be an "official" thing, but summer rush events absolutely happen in almost all of the houses I know. These range from dinners, shooting the hooch, top golf, shooting events, parties, and more

By: ehh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.