Aphi, Kat

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: wow   

Move ato up.

By: wow
#12  by: Yeah   

Lambda needs to chill. Yall arent good right now. Maybe in a year youll start to work your way back but for now yall blanket bid a bunch of weak dudes and have no pledgeship to weed out the weak and strange ones.

By: Yeah
#13  by: ...   

SN PDT and KA are over rated.

When ATO gets out of this trouble theyll be solid and probably back on top with SAE.

PKA PKP KS Fiji OX and TKE are under rated. These dudes are a lot better than people on here like to let on. Maybe a little less crazy but that could be a good thing.

By: ...
#14  by: ?   

Yeah no one thinks ATO isnt on SAEs level and thats not a self rank either i feel like the top 7 or 9 fraternities all have a pretty amazing time.

Trying to rank anything in the top 10 in any type of order is just dumb to me. Each does some thigs better than the other, it all comes down to personal bias.

By: ?
#15  by: Yup   

Guys are accurate but sororities are all even.

By: Yup
#16  by: Not accurate...   

The sororities are different and each have their strengths. You could find something positive to say about all the chapters at Tech. But, I don't think they are all even. There are definitely some that are more desired during recruitment. And I don't think it has very much to do with attractiveness. Certain chapters just have an overall better campus rep, consistent retention rates, good social calendars, and solid alumni support. Though they are not necessarily the most involved on campus.

By: Not accurate...
#17  by: bump   

yup.

By: bump
#18  by: yeah   

bump

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.