facebook

receiving bids and physical appearance

by: confused rushee

Currently thinking about rushing next fall, and while being bored on break happened upon this site.

Considering how everyone is ranking the sororities by their attractiveness and the physical qualities of new pledge classes, I was just wondering:

Do Tech sororities seriously place that much of importance on a rushee's looks? Like, say someone has an amazing personality that fits that sorority but isn't thought to be an attractive person. Please tell me that doesn't seriously effect that person's chance at receiving a bid from that sorority.

If so, what the hell lmao. The only reason I would join a sorority is so that I could form a great sisterhood-- not to join a clique.

Someone please tell me I'm mistaken!!

Posted By: confused rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This Site   

Everything on this site is cancer. I'm not even sure anyone here is actually at Tech and its just some trolls whining to each other to cause drama.

By: This Site
#2  by: Re:   

Depends on the house

By: Re:
#3  by: Looks   

This is a terrible site that presents a very twisted perspective. All houses are looking for personalities that fit with them. After all, we are looking to add to our sisterhood. With that said, we all want girls who we think are fun, sweet, and cute. Appearance is not the main thing, but it certainly does play into it at every single house. You will see that all houses have a mix of some girls who are the best of the total package, and the rest of the members are a mix. PNM's who only present a mediocre two out of the three traits are not nearly as desired. What is cute? What is sweet? What is fun? That is a matter of opinion and a part of life. Bring your best you to recruitment.

By: Looks
#4  by: Wow   

Only the bottom houses like aphi or zta do because they think it will make them better when it only makes them shallow.

By: Wow
#5  by: dsfaafsdfdsa   

Are there even any attractive girls at Tech????

By: dsfaafsdfdsa
#6  by: lol   

If you wanna be in one of 3 houses (Im sure you can guess which ones) then yes. the rest not so much.

By: lol
by: nopeJan 15, 2018 6:16:27 PM

@lol is not in a sorority and doesn't recruit for us, thank you very much.

By: nope
#7  by: graduatingAndIdgaf   

If you work it, your personality can make you win over any sorority. BUT yeah looks totally matter for the top 3 sororities. The rest it helps, but it's not a deal breaker. How else can you manage to get 140 attractive faces on a composite if you don't discriminate on beauty a little bit?

By: graduatingAndIdgaf
by: ^Mar 1, 2018 2:37:23 PM

Well, except there aren't 140 attractive faces on those composites. There are some, but no, not all and not even most.

By: ^
#8  by: Truth   

You can look at the pics on any sorority composite, and if the letters and crests weren't there you wouldn't know which house you were looking at. You could take 30 random girls from each house and put them all together into a group and it would look identical to every sorority on campus. There are stunners in every house along with some who are pretty plain; the majority of the girls in every house are somewhere in the middle. Every. Single. House.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.