facebook

ranks from a girl in what guys call a "top 3 sorority"...

by: Ok then..

Since guys feel like they can rank and insult girls unbiasedly we will do the same. Youre welcome.

Girls only care about 4 things for guys, attractiveness, involvement, parties, and classiness of the fraternity and PNMs. Anything else is irrelevant to us.

1.SAE-theyre hot, rich, and very involved with most sororities philanthropies here but are total tools. Their PNMs are also VERY sloppy and rude.

2.ATO-theyre hot, very involved with philanthropy and probably the most fun fraternity for girls here. They have a douche bag reputation because they tend to hook up and not date a lot. Some girls take that badly, also not having PNMs this year hurts.

3.KA-theyre cute but the whole thick country accent thing is a turn off to some girls, also very wealthy, like to party with a lot of fraterbities so theyre fun and very respectful of women. They are not involved at all however and since theyre so small you dont see them as often.

4.SN-theyre a lot fun and very involved with most sororities here. They like to be receptive to any fraternity that wants to come around which is nice. There is a group of creepers here though and they really arent that hot. PNMs are sloppy.

5.PDT-a lot of fun, maybe the most fun outside of ATO here but really dont do much of anythig else. Some are attractive some arent and are very creeperish. As long as you have a few friends watching your back youre fine and even alone you should be ok. PNMs are weird sometimes.

6.SX-theyre cute, rich and very involved with philanthropy. They arent a lot of fun anymore and dont usually have much outside of derby days, also are very rude to girls and their PNMs are sloppy douche bags.

7.PKA-theyre super hot, very involved and have some good parties. They are probably some of the shadiest guys on row though and their PNMs and brothers range from creepy, sloppy, tool, rude, and douche. Prey on freshman who dont watch their drinks..

8.PGD-Theyre hot, very involved. Thats about it. They arent very respectful and can be very aggressive and creepy. Also are not as much fun. Going in a group is recommended but you should be fine.

9.TKE-theyre a lot of fun, their house is very nice and are very involved. They are not very attractive and they have a lot of very strange rude and creepy guys. PNMs are VERY sloppy. Also like to prey on freshman so please go in groups.

10.KS-Theyre cute, their house is the nicest on row, very sweet guys and are very involved. They dont do a lot of wild crazy parties and some of their older guys are strange.

These are the only 10 that ive had a lot of contact with or know. The rest arent very or as relevant.

Posted By: Ok then..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Love it   

Finally. This is hilarious, and obviously by an actual sorority member who could be in any house. It's so funny that some frats think they are 'top' by the sororities who hang around them. Here's what we all really think, boys.

By: Love it
#2  by: Lmao   

Lol no girl goes to frats based on how rich the brothers are. This is dumb

By: Lmao
by: ^Dec 6, 2017 2:09:03 PM

Are you kidding? Hot, nice guys < hot, nice guys with more money to spend.

By: ^
#3  by: Huh???   

PNM's??? LOL WTF. You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means

By: Huh???
by: ??Dec 7, 2017 5:06:45 PM

Are you dense?? It means potential new member... until they are initiated they are labeled as such or PNM. Do you know what that means? Obviously not salty boy.

By: ??
by: pnmDec 7, 2017 9:43:28 PM

PNM is a sorority term. Most fraternities call their new members pledges or associate members. You're just making an extremely stupid post sound even more ridiculous.

By: pnm
by: DudeDec 8, 2017 6:44:06 AM

Obviously fraternities dont use that term but technically we are all supposed to. This girl is right. Ill be dämned if my fraternity ever uses PNM though.

By: Dude
by: Huh???Dec 8, 2017 8:03:19 AM

Are YOU dense? No one who has accepted a bid is a PNM. A PNM is a sorority term for Potential New Member. This used to be called Rushee back when it was called Rush. Sororities now call it Recruitment. Fraternities still conduct Rush and guys who are looking to get a bid are called Rushees. When they accept their bid they are no longer called Rushees, but Pledges or Associate Members, as already pointed out. Sorority PNM's who accept bids are called New Members or something else particular to their sorority. With all that said, most Freshmen guys, whether they have accepted a bid somewhere or not, are mostly sloppy and can be weird and rude, some are creepy. The better fraternities know that, and make it their job to get rid of the creeps and mold the rest into something better.

By: Huh???
by: Shes rightDec 18, 2017 12:43:05 PM

Fraternities dont use PNM but we are supposed to. Apparently using the term pledge and rush is hazing... no joke.

By: Shes right
#4  by: ok   

Lambda, Beta, and Fiji should be on here tbh

By: ok
#5  by: Wow   

Did someone actually say lambda beta and fiji should be top 10 with a straight face?? Wow... theyre obviously eiher a lambda beta or fiji but still this is shocking..

By: Wow
#6  by: Not an sae   

This is clearly an sae trying to self rank. Sad... just sad

By: Not an sae
#7  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump
#8  by: update   

I don't agree with that post as all but my favorite are Lambda, Beta, and Fiji. You could through TKE, SX, SAE, and pike in there too. I don't know as many tke, SX, sae, and pikes but all that i've met were really nice. pike has a bad rep but I think the rep is kinda outdated now. they're cool. Never really had a reason to go to SN kinda eh not really involved much. I couldn't tell you about ATO anymore they got suspended.

By: update
by: yepDec 15, 2017 9:40:02 PM

Times are really changing. I think that’s a reason you see so many conflicting opinions on here is because the 3rd/4th years have a very different perspective on the chapter rankings than the younger people do. Based on what you said I’m guessing you’re on the younger side because the chapters you mentioned are on the come up and are definitely being pushed forward by the younger pledge classes

By: yep
by: Ok betaDec 15, 2017 9:52:08 PM

Way to throw yourself in there beta. Totally convinced everyone youu were a girl. You will probably remain a small 40-50 person chapter of try hard weirdos. "Remember 05 beta bro?? We ruled da skool!! Teck wuz ours bro".

Ato could be suspended for 10 years and id still probably put them over LXA and BTP. SX is good but arent great. Fiji pka and tke are super creepy... it will be a long time for them to be moving ahead of ATO.

By: Ok beta
#9  by: Fiji and tke??   

Move fiji and tke out of the top 10. Move Pi Kapp and Lambda in there instead. Then youd have a great top 10.

By: Fiji and tke??
#10  by: Better rank.   

SAE
KA
SN
SX
PDT
ATO
PKA
KS
LXA
PKP

TKE
Fiji
OX
BTP
XP
SPE
DTD
DU

Who ever else is left.

By: Better rank.
by: NODec 19, 2017 4:52:39 PM

OMG no. Also what is an XP?

By: NO
by: SN and KADec 20, 2017 6:24:34 AM

Switch SN and KA.

idk any fiji TKE or PKAs. When i was a baby my entire sorority warned us about those 3, saying they were dangerous so i never went near. Apparently they have the arrogance of the below 5 with none of the hot guys or cool fun wild parties. Why are they relevant again?

ATO SN SX KA and PDT are just mean because theyre all good looking and rich. They get a pass because theyre all fun and hot.

KS LXA TKE Fiji PKA and PKP are all interchangable to me. KS PKP and LXA are probably the 3 sweetest and good looking fraternities here RN but arent nearly as fun.

By: SN and KA
by: RandyDec 23, 2017 3:02:09 PM

Better than the real ranks for sure.

By: Randy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.