Phi Mu/AXO
Alpha Xi
Alpha Gam/Theta

Posted By: sorry not sorry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

Ladies and gentlemen:
Alpha Phi would like everyone to know that they believe they are close to top. They will keep on saying this over and over, and will assure us that their posts are definitely made by a guy and not them posting as a guy. Thank you, carry on.

By: ^
#2  by: Different Point of Yiew..   

Pretty sure this wasn't posted by Alpha Phi. Much more likely ADPi or ZTA - probably ADPi. They post a ranking with Alpha Phi so high, that no one notices they've also put Phi Mu so low. And it worked. I'm not really a fan of Phi Mu, ZTA or ADPi - I consider them all fairly pretentious - but, most people consider them pretty equal. Maybe ADPi a little below the other two considering the past few PCs.

By: Different Point of Yiew..
by: ZTANov 1, 2017 12:32:05 PM

Its definitely a ZTA. They always make a monthly post.

By: ZTA
by: .......Nov 4, 2017 7:23:41 PM

There are girls in alpha xi, axo, alpha phi, and phi mu who are just as stunning and "cool" as adpi and zeta act like they are. The idea of top sororities at gt is just not accurate.

By: .......
by: ^Nov 5, 2017 8:05:59 AM

Thank you!

By: ^
#3  by: lmao   

lol alpha xi is definitely not that low either. you always know its an aphi post when they try to drag down axid like that

By: lmao
by: SeriouslyNov 15, 2017 7:59:09 PM

For some reason Alpha Phi thinks they compete with Alpha Xi when Alpha Xi couldn't care less.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.