facebook

sae monopoly on greek life.

by: Yup

SAE is the best and gets first pick of whoever they want and its not even remptely close right now until ATO bounces back from this fall. SX and Fiji are just laughable right now. KA has like 5 guys in the fraternity. Obviously im going to be called oit for being an SAE so ill just stop all of you right there and say I am but i dont think anyone can tell me im wrong.

SAE

(Big drop)

ATO

(Moderate drop)

KA/SN/PDT

(Small drop)

SX/KS/LXA/TKE/PKA

(Moderate drop)

Fiji/PKP/ChiPhi/Beta/SigEp

SigEp wont be relevant in the next year or two since theyre substance free. Fiji gave out 70+bids and got 28 guys, trying to take advantage of ATO being out and already have had a lot drop. Theyre all creepy and they dont rage. SX is not impressig anyone. KA is getting bigger but not that impressive. SN and PDT are treading water. KS doesnt throw wild enough parties to move up, TKE is creepy, LXA is weird now, PKA is creepy.

Posted By: Yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

You sound like you are in high school. Like an SAE wanna be.

By: ?
#2  by: You are an ATO   

But SAE is last in the fraternity rankings?!?!?!

By: You are an ATO
by: HaOct 3, 2017 11:03:58 PM

No one thinks SAE is last. Ask PM ADPi and ZTA. Theyll tell you theyre the best. Im not an SAE and even i know.

By: Ha
#3  by: Bump   

I believe this was an SAE. The spelling errors and lack of editing is proof.

Add OX.

By: Bump
#4  by: Wow SAE..   

Ok.. SAE is clearly the best but its not as bad as you're making it out to be.. You also need to add OX to the last row.

You SAEs are arrogant idiots.. Maybe you should spend more time in class and studying rather than partying and making ranks. This is a Tech student??

By: Wow SAE..
by: YoOct 16, 2017 3:04:24 PM

SAE has #2 GPA on campus, behind Triangle........

By: Yo
#5  by: lol   

If I wanted to disparage every relevant fraternity, especially SAE, I would pretend to be SAE and post something just like this.

By: lol
#6  by: Honestly   

Despite this being an ATO posing as an SAE its actually accurate if you add OX.

By: Honestly
#7  by: Huh?   

Wow SAE real classy with this one.

By: Huh?
#8  by: jackets   

this is the most sae post ever posted

By: jackets
#9  by: Oklahoma SAE   

I approve this message, got to visit these guys and we really see eye to eye.

By: Oklahoma SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.