facebook

truth about ranks

by: the truth

This is Georgia Tech, we don't care about ranks. Every single sorority has girls who are beautiful and cool and fun to be with and there are girls in every sorority who are rude or not cute or not fun. There are general "stereotypes" but none of these make any girl better than any other girl. Zeta and Alpha Phi are fun and party girls, ADPi are southern and classy sorority girls, Phi Mu and AXO are down to earth and cute, Alpha Xi and Alpha Gam are sweet and great friends. You can find pretty and not pretty or fun and not fun in EVERY sorority, so just stop pitting people against each other.

Posted By: the truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @thetruth   

I agree that ranks are not important at Georgia Tech and that every type of girls is represented in every sorority on campus. So why list stereotypes for each sorority??? What were you hoping to accomplish by doing that? I'm pretty sure it's because you wanted to make one chapter (your own chapter, I'm sure) stand out. And what about our newest chapter? You do know that Theta is on campus, don't you? If you had only written the first three sentences and the last, I would've bought your sincerity, but nope....

By: @thetruth
by: lolSep 23, 2017 8:36:01 AM

My thoughts exactly! Why say that there are all types of girls in every sorority and then go on to list the stereotypes?? There truly are all types of girls in a chapter of around 200. It's rude and counterproductive to generalize.

By: lol
#2  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.