Alpha Xi
Theta
Alpha gam

Dispute in the comments but this is my opinion

Posted By: Ranker
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Uhhh   

From what I saw, switch Alpha Xi and AXO.

By: Uhhh
by: umm^Sep 21, 2017 9:06:11 PM

Axo is definitely above alpha phi, alpha xi and axo are equal

By: umm^
#12  by: .   

Def switch Theta and Alpha Gam. I understand Theta is new, but they still missed quota by a lot.

By: .
#13  by: lol   

All of this bickering over ranks is pointless. Top three will remain top three, and the exact order is a matter of opinion. Everyone is else is everyone else. Theta is too new to even rank yet.

By: lol
#14  by: Bump   

Bump but switch aphi and axid

By: Bump
#15  by: ehh   

Phi mu should be number three or four, not number 2. Also yes alpha phi got a new house but axid should still be higher then them at least for now. And theta is rising but alpha gam is still better

By: ehh
by: ???Oct 12, 2017 3:45:12 PM

Hmmm, if Phi Mu is third or fourth, who would you put above them? Maybe ZTA. Lots of hot girls there. I think most people actually consider them to be overall pretty equal to Phi Mu, though very different. AXiD and AXO had a good rush and have great girls, but do you really consider them above Phi Mu? Certainly not ADPi - everyone knows they are just living on an old reputation. Alpha Phi's house may be a factor in rush next year, but I don't think they've jumped ahead of ZTA or Phi Mu. And, nothing against Alpha Gam or Theta, but I don't think most people put them in the top three at this point. Out of curiosity, who would you put in the top three?

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.