facebook

wow... ranks...

by: Yup

SAE,ATO,KA

Lower Top
PDT SN KS LXA SX

Upper Mid
Fiji OX PKA PKP ChiPhi BTP

ATO couldnt take a class which had me laughing my äss off but they ended up taking a small class after rush anyways. This year hurt them for sure.

KA and SAE are KA and SAE.

Wow... SX is really starting to struggle... theyre still very relevant but arent as much so now as they were 2 years ago.

SN PDT and KS all got 18-19 guys fron what i heard which is what they usually get.

LXA had to blanket bid guys after being cut down to 30 guys, their new class is very strange but it helps. We will see if they fall at all.

Fiji blanket bid 70 guys and got like 28 hahahahahaha theyre really struggling after all. Still relevant but have taken a back seat.

PKA PKP ChiPhi actually did very well this year, idk if id say theyre moving up but theyre solid.

OX blanket bid a bunch of guys as usual but there are actually 4 or 5 decent guys in the bunch. About 15% are approachable and thats all they need to stay relevant.

Posted By: Yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

The only fraternities im not sure about #s wise are PDT SN and KS. The rest im pretty confident in.

By: Yup
#2  by: eh   

the ranks are wrong but you made some good points in the comments

By: eh
by: YupSep 11, 2017 9:02:47 PM

LXA needs to be moved to the bottom row and move Pi Kapp up to the second row. SX needs to be at the top of the second row. Sig Ep needs to be in the bottom row instead of OX.

By: Yup
#3  by: Lmaoo   

Ok this is terrible.
First off, KA and ATO are not top tier. Switch Fiji with those two. Bring ATO and KA down to the second row (ATO may sink to third row soon bc of trouble but for now they're second). Bring beta up from the bottom row, add TKE to the second row with beta. And for Gods sake take KS off of the second row and put them on the third. Also move lambda chi down to third row.
Top should be SAE, Fiji. Lower Top would be KA, Beta, SN, SX, TKE, ATO, (maybe Phi felt) with every one else below them. The fact is, these places are where the hottest girls go. The fact that KS was above Fiji is honestly ridiculous. Like bruhhhhhh

By: Lmaoo
by: LoLSep 12, 2017 8:02:55 AM

Fiji is terrible. Not only have they had assault and drink spikig allegations the passed 2 years but they are also forced to hand out 70 bids to some really weird kids not even sig ep or ox would bid and ONLY end up with 25-28 guys? Literally no sorority is at any of their events.

Yet you want them in the top row because they win some intramurals? Theyre literally borderline irrelevant.

SX ATO KA SAE i can understand beig in the top row. heck id even take SN PDT LXA and KS before Fiji. The only thing they have going for them outside of intramurals is they have a good relationship with ATO PDT SX and ATO so they always go there to party as opposed to their own.

Beta is a super small chapter that has a decent house but doesnt rage ever, and i only see AGDs and AZDs there so idk what youre talking about.

Either way this dude is definitely a Fiji. Maybe a Beta acting like a Fiji.

Not going to lie i hate these ranks too but they are above and beyond what you put up.

By: LoL
#4  by: Wtf are you smoking   

Please haha

By: Wtf are you smoking
#5  by: GT   

bump

By: GT

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.