facebook

help!

by: Rushieeee

I'm a girl going through sorority recruitment and I am sooo torn between ADPi, ZTA, and Phi Mu I love all of them equally but I wanna get an opinion from someone who already goes to school here on which of these houses is considered the "best" I want a house with the hottest sisters that aren't afraid to party! And the guys tend to flock around but I also want to get really really involved with philanthropy events as well!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted By: Rushieeee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okay   

This is probably fake but on the off chance, if you're actually a girl rushing you should keep an open mind. At this point, you literally know nothing about the girls in these chapters. You might not feel the same during recruitment or you might not fit. Don't pick a house you're not comfortable in just because you think you should because you'll regret it for the next 4-5 years. Plus, you should be grateful for all invites you get back because those girls can see you as their sister. Sororities are the ones picking, they have all the power in this process, not you.

By: Okay
#2  by: well   

If this is real... don't get your heart set on any one house. All of those 3 could drop you after day one.

By: well
#3  by: Stop   

This is a Troll. Someone who doesn't go to school here looking for a cheap thrill.

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.