AXO
APhi
Alpha Gam
Theta

Posted By: @gatech.edu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Really?   

And we have the butthurt ADPi/Zeta posting themselves as top again in another of their 'sorority rankings' posts, as expected. LOL you girls just can't stop, can you?

By: Really?
#2  by: huh   

is adpi really top tier?

By: huh
#3  by: Lol   

ZTA is definitely mid..

ADPi and PM are top. AXO and ZTA are the next ones.

By: Lol
by: LmaoJul 8, 2017 9:44:36 AM

Phi mu is literally not good at all. TBH AXO is higher than PM in my opinion.

By: Lmao
by: ^Jul 10, 2017 9:42:20 AM

AZD not AXD

By: ^
by: Uh Jul 13, 2017 4:20:50 PM

^ No, neither are correct. AXiD. AZD would be Alpha Zeta Delta and AXD would be Alpha Chi Delta.

By: Uh
#4  by: almost   

switch adpi & phi mu. There are literally only 8 sororities how many times are we gonna have to say the same thing?? everyone already knows

By: almost
by: ^Jul 10, 2017 9:35:47 AM

i agree...phi mu and zeta are top

by: NopeJul 11, 2017 8:48:13 AM

Switch PM and ZTA.

By: Nope
#5  by: Why   

Idk why this is even a topic of conversation on here. Everyone who actually goes to tech knows adpi and zeta are top

By: Why
#6  by: Nope   

I mean i guess ZTA is top if you like bouncing around 5 or 6 fraterbities a semester sleepig around, blacking out before midnight, talking about sisters behind backs and doing absolutely nothing on par with at least 4 other sororities here for philanthropy..

By: Nope
by: lmaoJul 11, 2017 9:10:12 AM

Haha I'm dying, this is a perfect description

By: lmao
#7  by: Accurate.   

ZTA just floats to whoever is throwing a party that night where they can drink free alcohol. At least almost every other sorority has some type of standards or group of guys they prefer to hangout with.. spend way too much time planning where to party and not enough planning philanthropy events or studying.

By: Accurate.
by: noJul 12, 2017 7:11:58 AM

according to zeta's instagram, they won outstanding philanthropy and community service from cpc 2 years in a row...i know lots of zetas personally and they don't represent at all what you are trying so desperately to convince PNMs of.
im not a zeta but this just makes me sad to read. girls at tech, we are so much better than this! don't tear down an entire chapter when every single chapter on campus has party girls and we all know it. I know girls in every chapter and every chapter here is amazing. as greek women at tech, we are driven, smart, and incredible and we dont need this negativity online representing our community.

By: no
by: YesJul 12, 2017 8:44:42 AM

Zetas now have the unfortunate reputation with fraternities of showing up to get drinks and then leaving to go on to another house or bar, even when they have been asked as someone's date or for a social thrown just for them. They have way too high an opinion of themselves to be so rude.

By: Yes
#8  by: wtf   

So sick of seeing adpi at the top of the ranks. Terrible sisterhood, I don't even know what their Philanthropy is, so uninvolved, so many of them are blackout 24/7. The younger girls don't even know the older girls names. Literally all they care about is looks....they're not top

By: wtf
by: ^Jul 12, 2017 8:53:22 AM

They don't post pictures of all their sisters, only the ones that look the best and they hide the girls that might make them look bad.

#9  by: Bloodbath..   

Wow ZTA ADPi and PM are making a bloodbath out of greekrank so far.

I will say coming from the outside of the 3 that some of what is being said on here about everyone is true but we should all take this to heart and try and change the sisterhoods for the better. Sometimes threads like this can be cathartic.

By: Bloodbath..
#10  by: Lol   

ZTA vs PM vs ADPi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.