facebook

the truth about each chapter

by: buzz buzz

So as a senior about to graduate, I thought I would make this. These are my honest opinions and I have friends in every chapter so I'm not meaning to put anyone down. You can agree or disagree with me, this is just what I have observed the past 4 years.

Axo: Smart, involved, and down to earth. They may not be the "typical sorority girl" but they are going places.

Adpi: Most southern sorority, but that has been changing and they have become more diverse in the past few years. They get called stuck up but most of them are actually very sweet.

Alpha gam: Great house with a diverse, fun group of girls. A lot of "girl next door" types. It's a shame they don't get more recognition on campus because they're a great group.

Alpha phi: They get a bad rep for some reason but I think they're a great chapter. Yes they have some party girls but so does every other chapter. They're also still the 2nd newest chapter on campus and are still finding their place at tech. Can't wait for their new house to be finished, I think it'll help them a lot.

Posted By: buzz buzz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: buzz buzz   

Axid: They have a lot of unique personalities, another group that doesn't have "stereotypical" sorority types but they have such a diverse group of girls and are a lot of fun.

KAO: Newest chapter on campus, haven't seen much of them yet but I'm sure they'll have a larger presence once they finish colonizing and get their first formal recruitment class.

Phi mu: Very involved, down to earth girls. Also have a lot of "girl next door" types. Very solid chapter.

Zeta: Had a rep for being shallow party girls and "mean girls" but in the last couple of years that's been changing, they are getting more involved and seem to have a strong sisterhood.

By: buzz buzz
#2  by: Thank you   

Bump

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.