facebook

does anyone else hate derby days as much as i do?

by: ugh

I'm in a sorority and really this is the worst thing we do all year. So much time and effort and SX so full of themselves...

Posted By: ugh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mary jane   

LoL what sorority are you in? Mine literally gives no sh-ts every year. The only girls in my sorority that care are the girls dating SXs and the only sorority i know that cares is ZTA.

Thats only because ZTA will try hard at anything they can rub in other sororities faces with to say theyre "a super top tier sorority!".. LoL

By: Mary jane
by: ...Apr 2, 2017 5:24:38 PM

Wtf???? Adpi cares more than anyone on this campus including the SXs. Adpi participates in NOTHING all year except this. TBH most people don't even know what adpi's own Philanthropy is

By: ...
#2  by: lol   

Lol what, zta is literally one of the least involved sororities on campus. Maybe they participate in derby days but that's about it. Same with adpi

By: lol
by: falseApr 3, 2017 12:00:35 AM

Zeta does more for their Philanthropy than any other sorority besides maybe phi mu

By: false
#3  by: LoL   

Truthfully hate both sororities here, so coming from an unbiased third perspective, ZTA is definitely always doing the most at every event trying to prove theyre top. Sure ADPis are snooty and annoying too, but goodness if trying too hard to be top tier were a sport, ZTA wins every time.

Love how every time ZTA is brought up in conversation there are about 2 or 3 comments posted afterwords defending them. Then they conveniently slide in ADPis name to take the heat off of themselves.

Either these girls are just really clueless and dumb or they just dont care how obvious they are anymore.

Patiently waiting for the "what? We arent ZTAs! Theyre too cool to care about this site!" or the "well ADPi has been on here more lately" comments to start rolling in. After my comment is downvoted about 20 times by them.

By: LoL
by: why so saltyApr 2, 2017 10:50:07 PM

@Lol why do you hate zeta and adpi so much haha ya sound bitter! I swear it's so embarrassing for girls who come on here and say they're in another chapter and then bash other girls. you are no better than them.

By: why so salty
by: OkApr 2, 2017 11:59:40 PM

People are so jealous of adpi and zeta it's literally insane. Grow up

By: Ok
by: LoLApr 3, 2017 1:02:08 AM

Never said i was trying to be better than anyone. Im just tired of ZTA always trying to convince everyone theyre top when literally no one cares except for them.

By: LoL
by: Time to move onApr 3, 2017 8:39:30 PM

Pitiful discussion all around

By: Time to move on
#4  by: Omg   

@Truth HAHAHAHAHHAHA you're literally writing a book about why you hate adpi zeta and alpha phi. People like you are the reason greek life has a bad name. Shut up you're embarrassing yourself and just proving how catty and jealous other chapters are

By: Omg
by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAApr 3, 2017 9:49:01 PM

Sucks to have people call you out huh, @Omg?

By: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.