facebook

frat parties

by: kdude

How does one find out which frats have parties on certain nights?
I know frats take turns with throwing parties every weekend, but is there a certain schedule/timeline they follow?

Posted By: kdude
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

lol

By: lol
#2  by: lol   

If you don't know, then you aren't invited.

You'll either get a fb invite, your social chair will send out a weekend update, or you'll just know from word of mouth.

#3  by: lol   

Sounds like you don't go to school here. Def not invited.

#4  by: Party on, my friend   

Yes, there is in fact a schedule/timeline. The fraternities use an algorithm provided by the math department in order to decide who gets to throw a party and on what day.

As for the invitations, there are three main forms of distribution. The first is to assign every sorority a number and then use a random number generator to select three sororities to invite. The second is to rate all females using the 1-10 Female Attractiveness Scale and select x number of females to invite; the higher the attractiveness, the higher the probability of getting selected. The third is a bit more difficult, but achievable regardless of whether you are a guy or a female. You see, pay attention to the trolley system, as fraternities have employed hidden codes in the arrival and departure times. You might think it's random, but there are actually fraternity members posing as drivers and pedestrians around campus in order to slow down or speed up traffic, thereby relaying party information to those smart enough to crack the code.

All invitations are delivered via robot or drone.

By: Party on, my friend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.