facebook

alpha phi rising

by: actuallynotanalphaphi

Does anyone else get the feeling that alpha phi has been rising really fast recently? It might just be me but I think they'll pass adpi and zeta in another 1-2 years

Posted By: actuallynotanalphaphi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

Nope. Have not gotten that feeling at all

By: no
#2  by: also no   

It really is just you.

By: also no
#3  by: Well   

I don't think they'll pass zeta and adpi anytime soon but I think they've passed alpha xi personally. I won't say they've passed phi mu because they don't compete for the same girls at all but maybe in a few years they could compete with zeta and adpi for the pretty party girl types. They have some really cute girls and their social media is run really well.

By: Well
by: nahFeb 18, 2017 9:21:54 PM

no way have they passed alpha xi

By: nah
#4  by: Reality check   

The only reason Alpha Phi "has risen" quickly in the ranks on this website is because of their weekly self ranks. Need to spend less time trolling greek rank & more time improving their character & classiness as a house.

By: Reality check
by: ^Feb 5, 2017 10:16:51 AM

Very well said. This site is all they have. That being said, no one at Tech, literally no one, cares about this site for anything other than mindless trolly entertainment.

By: ^
#5  by: hahahah   

"actually not an Alpha Phi" yes you are...

Also, that's completely their MO, come on here, say they're the best, be told no, say they're better than Alpha Xi...also no. Maybe when you've been on campus 60 years, but until then, go home Alpha Phi. Learn to be a little more secure in yourselves because confidence is much more attractive than desperation and tearing others down.

By: hahahah
by: hahaFeb 9, 2017 8:07:48 AM

Yes, the pattern just repeats over and over. Always AXiD as the main target. Either they have an exec position 'Greekrank Chairman' or they are required to post on here as an initiation requirement!

By: haha
#6  by: DontHazeMeBro   

Alpha phi has definitely risen the ranks pretty quickly, if by risen you mean jumped above AChiO, AGam, and Axi. And that's not saying too much. Their girls are generally still ratchet, but are hotter than their Axi equivalents, definitely more fun than AChiO and AGam, but like Phi Mu they don't really rush the same girls. They also have mixed with pretty decent fraternities like Fiji and this semester SAE, so if you don't think they're moving up you're probably just irrelevant yourself tbh.

They also definitely won't pass ADPi or Zeta anytime soon though, don't get your hopes up for that.

By: DontHazeMeBro
by: Think b4 you speakFeb 20, 2017 12:33:31 PM

It is one thing for people to think your sorority lacks good character & class. It is another for you to run your mouths on this website & remove all doubt. Definitely one of the most foolish & self-destructive posts I have ever read from an Alpha Phi. Seriously ladies, do yourselves a favor ... if you cannot improve the silence, do not speak.

By: Think b4 you speak
by: sighFeb 20, 2017 7:45:49 PM

Go home Alpha Phi. If you have to keep saying you're above Alpha Xi and AXO, you're not. It just makes you look insecure, desperate and pathetic.

By: sigh
by: YouFeb 21, 2017 7:35:18 AM

@DontHazeMeBro is either an ADPi a Zeta or salty frat dude

By: You

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.