facebook

lambda chi

by: curious

Genuine question: I know they went under member review or whatever as a result of last semester, but what does that mean for them? I heard they went down to ~30 members, but what does that mean for them as a chapter here, their social scene (brothers that were removed coming for parties etc.)

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yabish   

They didnt go down to 30 members first of all. And yes they had a great party last week and I heard they've got some bangers planned. Honestly, be on the look out for them to rise back up.

By: Yabish
by: JudgementFeb 9, 2017 5:54:20 PM

The fact that you said "bangers" completely invalidated your statement.

By: Judgement
by: lmaoFeb 22, 2017 11:09:55 PM

This dude is obviously one of the lamda Chi's who didnt get removed

By: lmao
#2  by: okay but    

Officially they are not on social probation. They did have a good number of brothers removed and several of their pledges decided to rush elsewhere. They are still having parties this semester, although I assume they want to be relatively careful overall.

By: okay but
#3  by: DontHazeMeBro   

They lost half of their brotherhood, which is honestly probably good for them long term as they were pushing the bounds of being too cliquey. So they have like 60 members, not sure how many of their pledges dropped, but most at least rushed elsewhere and weighed their options. Their social scene will be fine in the coming years as long as their brotherhood stays bought into the chapter. But knowing Lambda Chi's they'll find a way to mess it up.

By: DontHazeMeBro
by: ReallllyFeb 16, 2017 1:03:21 PM

Really professor. Tell us more. Maybe you could teach us a thing or two about sucking dik

By: Realllly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.