facebook

junior rush

by: ?

I was wondering if it's worth it to rush as a Junior? I just transferred here as a sophomore and didn't do too great academically first semester, and wanted to wait until next year to get my grades up. Is it worth rushing as late as Junior year?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do it   

For sure, you may not be able to join a larger house but definitely show that you're interested and can give back and you'll definitely find the right place.

By: Do it
#2  by: Well   

IDK if you are a girl or guy but either way you should still do it. Almost every sorority takes a couple juniors in their pledge classes and I don't know if it's exactly the same for guys, but I do know a few guys in top houses who didn't rush till sophomore or junior year so it's definitely possible.

By: Well
#3  by: for sure   

Quite a few guys in my fraternity (mid-sized) joined their junior fall (some pledged other places before, others never even rushed) and have perfectly found their places in the chapter. Definitely recommend not shutting the door on rushing!

By: for sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.