Sororities

Top: Zeta, phi mu, AD pi

Middle: Alpha phi, alpha xi, alpha chi omega

Bottom: AGD, theta

Posted By: More here
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: accurate   

This is spot on for sororities but TKE is absolutely not top tier and should be moved down to middle. SX should move up to top. Everyone else good as is

By: accurate
#2  by: Nope   

Alpha Phi just stop already. No way are you above Alpha Xi or AXO. You keep posting and posting hoping this ranking will stick. We are all so tired of you...

By: Nope
by: .Dec 20, 2016 9:29:42 PM

It says no order in rows and aphi may still be below alpha xi but they're definitely better than axo lol

By: .
by: ^Dec 21, 2016 7:56:47 AM

No way is aphi better than axo they are very different groups. axo girls are way classier.

By: ^
by: cmonDec 21, 2016 2:42:26 PM

i really think alpha xi and alpha phi are equal w/axo right behind

By: cmon
#3  by: eh   

ATO/KA/TKE don't belong in the top tier. They get the leftovers from SAE, FIJI, and SX at best.

Also Phi Delt is better than Kappa Squid.

By: eh
by: Dean Stein Dec 23, 2016 1:12:57 AM

Have you seen phi delts most recent pledgeclass? It's terrible. Phi Delt is going downhill.

By: Dean Stein
#4  by: Phi mu   

Phi mu isn't exactly top. Even if their PC this year was decent it can't make up for last year

By: Phi mu
by: ?Dec 21, 2016 8:13:50 PM

But, who would you put as top then? ZTA's top, but I don't think they're alone at the top. And ADPi is definitely not above Phi Mu....I'd say they're between Top and Mid. Alpha Xi? AXO? APhi? I don't think anyone would put them as top? I think it has to be ZTA and Phi Mu at top with ADPi slightly below.

By: ?
by: ...Dec 22, 2016 11:31:19 AM

I think ZTA and ADPi are top with Phi Mu right now. This year at least. Those 3 are always changing. I remember ZTA had a bad couple of PCs, then Phi Mu, and now everyone is saying the same about ADPi. It's really just a matter of preference.

By: ...
by: ...Dec 22, 2016 12:32:43 PM

everyone knows ADPi and ZTA are top

By: ...
#5  by: congratulations   

Congratulations on rating 16 whole fraternities including one named "sigma epsilon"

By: congratulations

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.