facebook

what's the deal with ka?

by: curious

I don't go here but I'm from an SEC school where KA is good... Heard they're good here but then they're not even ranked or listed as irrelevant in all these posts? What's the deal?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gt sorority    

They're good they just tend to stick to smaller groups and don't throw huge parties very often, so some people on campus might not know them well. still a great group of guys, all pretty attractive and fun.

By: gt sorority
#2  by: Because   

They haven't been able to get a decent sized pledge class, or one of quality, for about four years, to the point that they are in trouble with their national. They are not nearly as competitive in rush as they used to be. Not much of a presence on campus. Nice house though.

By: Because
#3  by: also   

Also no one at Tech actually pays attentions to the rankings and stuff on here....

By: also
by: 100Sep 11, 2016 2:02:37 PM

I couldn't agree more. The type of people who use this site are the reason why all these ranking are so weir, not talking about KA but pretty much everyone

By: 100
#4  by: Yeah   

Pretty much what has been said. Really great name and strong alumni support and still have a good amount of attractive girls over but they're hurting for numbers and have zero involvement in pretty much everything.

By: Yeah
#5  by: huh   

Heard they had to get 15 pledges this year or risk charter being pulled.

By: huh
by: KASep 11, 2016 7:06:22 PM

Did they get the 15?

By: KA
by: WellSep 11, 2016 7:31:54 PM

They got 18 and their charter was never at risk.

By: Well
#6  by: Re:   

If ZBT and Skullhouse and Chi Psi and Psi Upsilon can stay on campus, KA can/should too. At least they're normal

By: Re:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.