facebook

theta or rush in spring?

by: PNM

I would really like to join a sorority, I'm a freshman but i didn't rush this fall. Im considering possibly rushing for kappa alpha theta which i believe is a new sorority at Tech. Should i go ahead and rush for theta or should I wait until spring recruitment? Also, around how much does it cost to be in greek life at Tech?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Theta ambassador   

I'm a theta ambassador for my chapter, I would highly recommend joining in the fall! Spring recruitment is not a thing here, a few chapters might be doing COB but there usually aren't many spots and most chapters don't do it. Being a colonizing member of theta sounds like it will be so much fun and you get all the excitement in the fall like football games and social events as a member of Greek life. Their dues for the fall semester are $1,300, which is also less expensive than the other chapters currently on campus. Hope this helps :) I'd definitely come out to the theta events these next few weeks and check it out.

By: Theta ambassador
#2  by: also   

You can also wait until formal recruitment next fall. Either choice would be a better option than expecting spring recruitment to happen, because like above said, it's not really a thing here.

By: also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.