top 3

by: ...

PNMS: Top 3 sororities are phi mu, zeta, and adpi
Sorry but this is the truth!

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmfao   

Thanks phi mu for putting yourself on top!

By: lmfao
#2  by: Huh????   

Why would you say that? They just said Top 3, I don't believe they were meant to be in any order. Seems you're a wee bit too sensitive - or just looking for any opportunity to make a negative comment about Phi Mu.

By: Huh????
#3  by: i'll bite   

Okay, why? What makes these three top? Grades? Honors? Involvement? Philanthropy? Leadership? Sisterhood? Facts, please...

By: i'll bite
#4  by: To PNMs   

I wanted to share this post from the University of Kentucky GreekRank page. It really defines the essence of sorority membership. The above listed sororities may have the best return rates during recruitment, but does that really improve your experience in the chapter. One of those 3 may be the perfect sorority for you, or they may not be.

Top: the houses that you fall in love with. You can be yourself there and not put on airs to get the sisters to like you. These are your people.

Middle: the house that you like (or really want to like) but you just don't feel like you fit in. It's not that you dislike them, they just aren't your people.

Bottom: the house where you feel uncomfortable. You do not feel like you can be your true self and like you would have to fit a mold to make the sisters like you. Again, not that this house is bad, but not the one for you.

By: To PNMs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.