facebook

@buzz buzz

by: Please Stop...

As much as I am tempted to say some very honest, but negative things regarding the Rising...Falling post, I want to keep this positive. First, to any PMN on GreekRank, get off. You are smart enough to understand that what you read on here is written (by actives, alums, and moms) to better position their sororities. Understand that someone writes something then comments on it themselves - sometimes over and over. It's an illusion. Second, I want to debunk a couple of outright falsehoods. Alpha Chi Omega did a very good job of laying out their accomplishments. Kudos to them on a great year. Judge Phi Mu for yourselves. They got a stellar pledge class last year(Panhellenic's Overall Best New Member Award), recent alum was crowned Miss Georgia this summer and they took only 2-3 legacies last year. The undeniable truth is that all chapters at Georgia Tech are full of bright accomplished women. Get off GreekRank and come to recruitment with an open mind. We can't wait to meet you!

Posted By: Please Stop...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: facts   

Nice to see some verifiable facts instead of the usual bashing. You can promote your house, with real true information, without tearing another down with hearsay.

By: facts
#2  by: .   

alpha chi omega is definitely on the rise

By: .
#3  by: This is   

True

By: This is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.