facebook

frat ranks from my sororities opinion.

by: sorority 18'

Ok before i start, no i havent been to every fraternity but my friends in other sororities and in my sorority more or less have. Yes even lower tier houses too. No order within rows. Debate order all you want this is how id hash out the rankings.

SAE, Fiji, KA, ATO, SX

SN, SPE, KS, LXA, TKE

PDT, PKP, PKA, ChiPhi, OX,

DTD, DX, DU, DSP, AEPi, PSK

I havent had friends or sisters at the others so its really unfair to rank them.

Ok Fiji isnt very fun but they do have a good amount of events and are very attractive and most athletic. ATO is always fun the sweetest guys of the row and involved. KA SX and SAE are just those old prestigious southern houses with great guys and old money. TKE has the freshmen predator rep but theyre actually fun and nice with a nice house. KS has had a great 2 or 3 years socially a new house and very sweet guys. LXA has had trouble and are rude but are still relevant and hot. SN and SPE will always be super fun despite not having the best houses or nicest guys. I thought hard about switching Chi Phi or PKP with LXA but LXA is more relevant so i kept it the way it is now.

Posted By: sorority 18'
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: ?   

I don't understand how KA is so high. Haven't seen a clue from them that there's old money or prestige at that house. Their membership is getting smaller and smaller, they never do anything, and they have been pledging some weird guys the past two years. If they had some superior qualities to make up for these shortcomings then I would say, yeah, rank them higher, but honestly no.

By: ?
by: yeahJul 4, 2016 5:36:51 PM

They being more selective and if youve actually ever met them youd tell that they come from money.

By: yeah
by: ?Jul 5, 2016 7:00:06 AM

Yes, I have met them, actually. I don't see the money or the selectivity, just redneck.

By: ?
#2  by: lol   

So if my fraternity blanket bids everybody and wins intramural football without throwing a decent party since 2010 does that make my fraternity top too? Works for Fiji.

By: lol
by: lololJul 6, 2016 1:52:57 PM

Pretty much!!

By: lolol
#3  by: hahahahahahaha   

Love how they included Fiji in top and LXA and TKE in lower top just so this post wouldnt get down voted.. Hahahahahaha

By: hahahahahahaha
#4  by: these are fair.   

I like these but move Fiji down.

By: these are fair.
#5  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#6  by: Bump   

Bump

#7  by: RealTalk   

Everyone knows that KS can't compete with it's own tier or the tier below it in rush or mixers. having a nice house and nothing else doesn't make them top lol

By: RealTalk
by: lolAug 8, 2016 9:45:03 AM

100% agree

by: thetruthAug 8, 2016 9:46:15 AM

never seen anything truer than this

By: thetruth
#8  by: Bump   

Yup

#9  by: lol   

has KA even had a solid rush class in the past four years? they're always top tier on these lists which is ridiculous

#10  by: Its true   

This makes sense

By: Its true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.