facebook

sorority tiers

by: gtrankings

Top (no order): ADPI, ZTA, Phi Mu (debatable)
Middle: Alpha Phi, Alpha Xi
Bottom: Alpha Gam, AXO

Theta is coming next year too

Posted By: gtrankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol   

why the down votes tho........lol every accurate ranking on this site has so many down votes from salty people

By: Lol
#2  by: I think   

Most of the down votes probably are in response to Alpha Phi being that high. Generally most people would not rank them that high. Also, I don't know what the (debatable) is in reference to. I honestly don't know that many girls outside of ADPi, Phi Mu, and ZTA, but if one of those 3 were to be moved down it would be ZTA. Don't mean that in a rude way, because I like ZTAs, but just based on sheer lack of involvement.

By: I think
by: ehMay 2, 2016 7:27:47 AM

i agree Alpha Phi isn't ranked this high. but also, out of the top 3 if anyone gets moved down its Phi mu. They might be more involved on campus than ZTA historically but ZTAs PC this year is changing that rep. ZTA and ADPi are definitely the two best in my opinion...dont think phi mu is that great

By: eh
#3  by: GPB   

Alpha Phi is definitely not above Alpha Xi. And, actually, I prefer the ladies of AGD and AXO to the ladies of Alpha Phi - but that's just personal preference. And ZTA above middle tier, but below ADPi/Phi Mu.

By: GPB
#4  by: Let's get real   

Time for some honesty about these ranks. ADPi is boring and they are not any better looking than any of the other sororities yet they have attitudes like they are so much better than everybody. I have noticed this for a while and especially this year. I am a guy and my fraternity brothers and me are damn tired of their sense of entitlement. They are getting worse every year.

By: Let's get real
by: agreeMay 2, 2016 7:02:02 PM

They are not involved much and have been slipping for awhile. ADPi is strong in the south but not so much here. Don't understand why they think they are top..

By: agree
by: AgreedMay 2, 2016 10:16:30 PM

This is so true. Everyone says ZTA is uninvolved but honestly Adpi is pretty uninvolved too...boring and some weird girls. They're honestly not that great. definitely slipping

By: Agreed
#5  by: Yes   

Finally the truth. ADPi is not top.

By: Yes
by: ? May 3, 2016 10:35:21 PM

So zta or phi mu for top?

By: ?
by: ?May 3, 2016 11:46:36 PM

depends

Zta is top if you're going on looks, popularity, social life
Phi mu is top if you're going on involvement

By: ?
#6  by: also   

Like, if you look at ADPi's social media, there are a lot of girls I'm shocked to find out are ADPi. Zeta definitely has prettier girls.

By: also
by: ThisMay 4, 2016 5:21:37 PM

Agreed

By: This
by: agreeMay 5, 2016 3:52:37 PM

But not shocked LOL.

By: agree
#7  by: ZTA should be moved down   

ZTA is definitely the one to be moved down, coming from a guy the only reason theyre popular socially is because theyre easier and slightly hotter than mod tier but i think ADPi and Phi Mu are hotter. Alpha Phi is definitely bottom.

By: ZTA should be moved down
by: hahaJul 25, 2016 3:28:48 AM

"coming from a guy" lol bye phi mu

By: haha
by: DisagreeJul 25, 2016 9:35:23 AM

This is ADPi posting this. They are worried that they are no longer considered top and are bashing their closest rival, ZTA.

By: Disagree
#8  by: Top 2   

Top 2 are ADPi and ZTA with Phi Mu closely behind. Alpha Phi is not rising. People who disagree with either of these statements are Phi Mu or Alpha Phi.

By: Top 2
by: ^Jul 25, 2016 4:45:47 AM

this. Call out Alpha phi for all of their self ranking

By: ^
by: truthJul 25, 2016 9:42:38 AM

Alpha Phi has been picking on AXD for a while now and have recently started on AXO and Phi Mu. ADPi has slipped pretty hard and people don't think they are top anymore so ADPi has started in on ZTA and are blaming it on PhiMu. If ADPi and APhi would just get over themselves...

By: truth
by: LolJul 25, 2016 7:20:14 PM

they are so desperate. If you have to bash on Greek rank right before rush you're obviously not secure in your own sisterhood

By: Lol
#9  by: real   

ADPi, ZTA
Phi Mu
Alpha Xi
Alpha Phi, AXO
AGD

TBD:Theta

By: real
#10  by: Axo   

Can we talk about how alpha chi actually has a great pledge class? They're not really on par with alpha gam anymore

By: Axo
by: bumpJul 26, 2016 5:25:07 PM

^retweet

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.