facebook

who should go

by: opinion

If you could pick a fraternity you think should leave campus, who should it be?

I think ZBT. They're way under in numbers, they have no social life, and that house is an eyesore.

Posted By: opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: why...   

...be a bully on here?

By: why...
#2  by: Really?   

Seeing how greek life is under attack from everywhere we need to come together.

We need to keep all our fraternities and sororities the more of us there are the more power we have against Tech with our alumni.

Hope you don't have any leadership positions people need to see the big picture not their cutesy little experience.

By: Really?
#3  by: re   

A better question would be "Do you think anyone should go, and if so, who?"

Probably 99% of people don't want to see ANY group kicked off just for being the least interesting... I mean, using your ZBT example, there's no harm in having them here. And it would really suck to be a ZBT and get kicked off. I wouldn't support anyone getting kicked out.

By: re
#4  by: But   

Phi tau should stay off

By: But
#5  by: Huh?   

"Way under in numbers"?

While ZBT may have the fewest total brothers of any fraternity with a house, they had 14 new brothers in Fall 2015.

More than or equal to: AEPi, Sigma Chi, Chi Psi, Chi Phi, Delta Sig, Phi Kappa Theta, KA, Skullhouse, Pike, and DTD.

Check the greek . gatech website to see the grade reports for yourself. (it won't let me link to it here)

By: Huh?
by: uhhhhMar 22, 2016 5:21:18 PM

One pledge class doesn't fix years of being one of the two/three smallest housed chapters on campus. And they've been in trouble for falsely reporting their numbers to IFC more than once, and having alums pose as actives to keep their charter. Not to mention trying to create thermite and causing a small explosion. Weirdos.

By: uhhhh
#6  by: well   

I would give Phi Tau a chance to come back if there was not one of them left on campus and no former members came back to be alumni advisers. Any chapter totally starting fresh deserves another shot.

By: well
by: re: disagree. why?Apr 5, 2016 2:10:55 AM

Why should they never come back? "They" being Phi Kappa Tau, not those specific people. If it's a whole fresh group, why shouldn't they come back? I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact you probably know more about it than I do. I'm just curious why it would be a bad thing for a whole different group of people to be here that just happens to have the same name and building.

By: re: disagree. why?
by: IfApr 5, 2016 8:07:03 AM

If a brand new chapter colonized again fresh they might be the nicest guys in the world; however, they would unfortunately still be under the stigma of what happened before and would never get out from under it. Many years from now perhaps they would have a chance, but not in the next few. Their nationals would be crazy to try again too soon.

By: If
#7  by: frat star   

Psi Upsilon like they don't really bother anyone and do their own thing but what's the point of going Greek if you don't interact with your fellow Greeks? Plus the whole co-ed thing is wack.

By: frat star

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.