facebook

the aka's

by: ATLGSU

Can we all discuss how the AKA's are like clones of Regina George? They're definitely the mean girls on campus. Especially the one that looks like a gopher. lol

Posted By: ATLGSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Suspot   

Regina George? Really? Lol one of them must've hurt your poor little feelings

By: Suspot
#2  by: Hello   

I low key agree with this lol. Which one is the gopher tho? A lot of them look like... Nvm

By: Hello
#3  by: waaaah?   

who are you all exactly looking at? none of the aka's look alike and why is Regina George used as the example? As for being the mean girls on campus, im hearing mixed things about that. I can kind of guess which one might be the "gopher" lol

By: waaaah?
#4  by: Lol   

All AKAs look alike because they are black. #truth

By: Lol
#5  by: Wow   

I wouldn't go so far as to say they all look alike because they are black. They don't look that much alike to me, all black or not, but they definitely all ACT alike. Thank God they're not in my council.

By: Wow
by: Kitty16Jan 10, 2016 5:28:53 PM

Yes! All of them are petty and childish. They're the reason we shouldn't have black greeks PERIOD. My friend told me that she went to some event they had and it was her first time going. She told me that they were all rude and snobbish. One of them told her to get their number from another member, one of them refused to shake her hand and one asked her who the founders were. Really? Is THAT how you treat a PNM?! I could write a whole book on what my friend has been telling me so far. If it wasn't for the other black greeks on campus, I would've had a petition to get them all banned YESTERDAY. They are a horrible organization.

By: Kitty16
#6  by: sup   

I don't understand how they're still here. They treat their PNMs HORRIBLY, but I guess that's normal for a lot of those kind of sororities and fraternities..

By: sup
#7  by: wow   

Yall are really stupid. If your friend feels offended by that then shes overly sensitive because that wasn't anything to be hurt over. Its THEIR sorority so THEY can do what THEY want. Yall are acting like they're going around killing animals and leaving them on peoples's porches. Dont like their attitude? Then dont talk to them. Dont like the way they look? Then dont look at them. Especially if they're not on your council. They're not causing any real problem or posing any real threat to anyone so what's the issue?

By: wow
#8  by: HaYu   

I don't mean to sound rude but it's a really dark skinned one who looks like gopher the turtle lol.

By: HaYu
#9  by: Xxluv   

If you walk up to them like you already did your research AS YOURE SUPPOSED TO, they are highly receptive. It's a business sorority approach them like you would a future boss, with a clear objective. As your face and name becomes familiar, they become easier to talk to. It's not hard, resorting to calling them gophers when you're mad cus you ain't one is not a good look. This whole thread is for the love of AKA keep hating lol.

By: Xxluv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.