facebook

spring rush at the age of 25?

by: GSU Freshman

I was just wondering if doing spring Rush at the age of 25 would hurt my chances of getting a bid from any of the IFC fraternities. I'm a 25 year old freshman. My family is financially blessed so I did a lot of traveling around the country and just enjoyed life in California. However, I decided I wanted to go to school and joining a fraternity has always been something I wanted to do. Should I still rush since I am a freshman or will me being 25 keep me from getting a bid?

Posted By: GSU Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pike   

No one cares about age dude. You're fine

By: Pike
#2  by: FraternityGent   

If nothing else being older will be looked at as a positive thing since you're more likely to be mature and hold yourself well.

By: FraternityGent
by: GSU Freshman Sep 22, 2015 3:28:32 PM

Thanks man! Can't wait to rush in the spring

By: GSU Freshman
#3  by: Graduate   

I want you to think about what you're talking about. All of your peers are going to be 18 while you're pledging. Then your peers are still going to be 7 years younger than you for the most of your fraternity career. That's a decision that you're going to have to make, but I couldn't do it. Totally up to you though.

By: Graduate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.