facebook

rush 2014

by: Sophomore

I had a few questions about recruitment this fall. First I was wondering, since I'm a sophomore would it be more difficult to receive a bid from a sorority? Or is it not too uncommon to see a sophomore? I wanted to rush last year but I changed my mind and am starting to regret it. Also how much do dues cost on average? I know it's different for every chapter but on average how much could I expect to pay a semester or month (not including new member fees)? Lastly as far as attire for each day if anyone has a suggestion as to what to wear that would be great!

Sorry if any of these questions are dumb.

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic   

It's not unusual at all to rush as a sophomore at State, and it's great you've decided to go greek in general! Dues for your first semester are a little higher because there's a lot of one time fees and they range from $450-$750 roughly for that first semester. If you do decide to go through recruitment, you'll be given a packet at orientation with all of the suggestions for outfits, but my biggest suggestion would just be to be yourself with how you dress and look presentable!

By: Panhellenic
by: Sophomore Aug 25, 2014 6:44:59 AM

Thank you!!!

By: Sophomore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.